- Propery Type:
- Air Con
- No car needed
Central Venice, San Paolo District
Sleeps 4+2 - air-conditioned, tennis court, WIFI - 120 sqm/1300 sq f t— rent alone or with two other apartments for larger groups
This beautiful 19th-century palazzo has been restored with furnishings that nicely complement the faux marbled walls, wooden beamed ceilings, and finely finished floors in the style of the old Venetian palaces. Inside is the home of the owners and three sunny, spacious and luxurious air-conditioned apartments. On the same property are tennis courts (unheard of in Venice) which can be used by guests for a smal fee.
The palazzo is located in a quiet part of central Venice (S. Stae vaporetto stop), eight minutes from the train station, ten minutes from San Marco and five minutes from Ponte di Rialto. Besides being within walking distance of most of Venice's cultural attractions and splendor, the area is also conveniently located near a variety of food shops, banks, and noted restaurants but away from the crowds in the busy tourist season. The young owners speak English well and provide a wealth of information about sightseeing, shopping and dining in Venice.
The Giordina Apartment occupies the first two floors of the palazzo.
• Spacing living room furnished with comfortable antiques
• Dining area with large windows and glass doors opening onto the garden and tennis courts; table seats 6 comfortably
• Well equipped eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
• 1 sunny double bedroom with joinable twin beds; en suite bathroom with tub and shower
A winding staircase leads to the second floor:
• Airy family room/loft with parquet floors, wooden beams, slylight, and a balcony overlooking the living room; double sofabed to sleep two extra guests
• 1 double bedroom with two twin beds and a skylight
• 1 bathroom with shower and heated towel rack
•Laundry room with washing machine
Amenities: wireless internet access, DVD player, A/C
The Giordano Apartment is located in the same palazzo as the Lorenzo (sleeps 4+1) and Mariano (sleeps 4+2) Apartments.
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 - September 1||6||€2,700.00|
|Low||Rest of year||6||€2,200.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
2011 Weekly Prices
Jan 8 - Feb 4 - Mid season
Feb 5 - Feb 25 - High Season
Feb 26 - Mar 25 -Mid season
Mar 26 - Oct 21 -High Season
Oct 22 - Dec 16 -Mid Season
Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2012 - High Season