- Propery Type:
- Air Con
- No car needed
- Tennis Court
Central Venice, San Paolo District
Sleeps 4+1 in 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms - air-conditioned, tennis court, WIFI - 100 sqm/1000 sq. ft. Rent with two other apartments for larger groups
The Lorenzo Apartment is location in a beautiful 19th-century palazzo located in a quiet part of central Venice. Inside the palazzo is the home of the friendly, English-speaking owners, and three sunny, spacious apartments that are a blend of traditional furnishings and modern conveniences. There is a tennis court in the center of the property, a rarity in Venice, and it can be used by guests for a small fee. The apartment is a short walk from the S. Stae vaporetto stop and is just eight minutes from the train station, ten minutes from San Marco and five minutes from the Rialto Bridge. One of the nicest things about the apartment is that is is centrally located, with shops and restaurants within easy walking distance, yet it is away from the crowds, even during the busy tourist season.
The Lorenzo Apartment is elegant, with beautifully restored ceilings and floors, fine furnishings and truly breathtaking views of Venice.
• Living room with parquet floors, large comfortable couches; the ceiling shows the original rafters and decorative tiles of the roof. When the cutains are pulled back, the room fills with sunlight and offers a lovely view of the surrounding Venetian palaces.
• Dining room (a step down from the living room) with table that seats 6 and a window overlooking the rooftops and a wide canal below
• Fully equipped small kitchen with dishwasher, skylight
• 1 double bedroom with two twin beds, view
• 1 bathroom, can be en suite to the above bedroom or not
• 1 double bedroom with two twin beds, tucked under the slant of the roof (with skylights). An ingenious headboard arrangement allows the beds to made up as one queen or two twins.
• 1 bathroom with shower and heated towel rack
• Laundry room with washing machine.
Amenities: air-conditioning, WIFI, DVD player
The Lorenzo Apartment is located in the same palazzo as the Giordano (sleeps 4+2) and Mariano (sleeps 4+2) Apartments.
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 - September 1||5||€2,150.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 - October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
2011 Season Dates
Jan 8 - Feb 4 - Mid season
Feb 5 - Feb 25 - High Season
Feb 26 - Mar 25 - Mid season
Mar 26 - Oct 21 - High Season
Oct 22 - Dec 16 - Mid Season
Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2012 - High Season