Casa Pupa, Lake Como, Lombardia and The Lakes
- Propery Type:
- Swimming Pool
- village close by
- child friendly
This property offers one of the most panoramic positions on Lake Como, with views over the three branches of the lake including views of Bellagio. The villa is located on the hillside and sits on a huge estate of 60 acres where there are two other houses belonging to the Robilant property, as well as the Castle of Vezio.
The landscape is one of unique beauty. The view from the pool and the garden is breathtaking. The large garden is planted with roses and olive trees.
500 meters from the villa, there is a clay tennis court managed by a local club.
The housekeeper's family live in an independent apartment in the basement of the property. At the back of the house there is a part where the family of the owner lives when in residence.
Because all the bedrooms and bathrooms are located upstairs, and the pool is 100 m away from the villa, accessed by a garden path (with about 15 steps) the villa is not suitable to people with walking difficulties. A nice small restaurant is 30 meters far from the villa, while all the alimentary shops are in Varenna: therefore a car is necessary.
Entrance through a patio/pergola which has lovely views and can be used for "al fresco" dining. Small sitting room and Kitchen with dining area.
1 double bedroom. 2 twin bedrooms. 1 single bedroom (this bedroom has no door and opens directly in the passage). 2 bathrooms (each with tub)and a study.
Large windows open to the garden making for a bright and airy interior. The patio is furnished with a table and chairs for outdoor dining.
UPSTAIRS (upon request)
There are 2 mansards each with an independent entrance in the Kitchenette. Small sitting room. Bedroom with a French bed and 2 single beds. 1 bathroom.
BRAND NEW LOFT:
Living area, dining area, SAT TV, ADSL line, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom.
The owner built a nice path leading to the panoramic pool of Villa Pupa. This path makes easier the access to the pool.
Please note: not to limit the privacy of the main rental the mansards are not rented separately to other guests.
Varenna is 10 min driving ( all shops, restaurants, ferry and railroad station)
Connections to Menaggio and Bellagio via Ferry.
Rail road station in Varenna allows to reach Milano by train in one hour.
Golf course in Menaggio ( 15 min by ferry+ 10 by car).
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 - September 1||7||€4,160.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 - October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||7||€2,795.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
Each Mansard: HIGH Euro 1690 – MID Euro 1560 – LOW Euro 1430
- Final cleaning Euro 80
If rented together with Rossa, Selva and Giovanni Euro 400 extra for final cleaning.
- Maid service 2 hours each Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday
- Baby bed available Euro 100
- Linen changed once a week on Saturday
- Only a cell phone will be available
- Internet access ADSL 40 Euro per week PC and Printer included.
- Pets on request only; under owner acceptance and must be on leash in the garden; small size only 60 Euro per week
- Heating metered 5 Euros minimum per unit ( price may increase ) - Pool opening dates May 29 – September 25
- Pool towels available Security deposit
Euro 1000 main wing
Euro 500 each mansard
Utility deposit for Heating upon arrival
Euro 200 per week for main wing
Euro 100 per week for each mansard
Special notes and restrictions:
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
- Tennis 15 Euro x hour (20 Euro x hour in the evening)
- Extra set of bath towels 6 Euro, extra set of bed linens 10 Euro
- Extra service available Cook service – Cooking lesson – Advanced grocery shopping – Baby sitting – Extra maid service 15 Euro per hour – Restaurant reservation