Apartamento di Maria
Apartamento di MariaLucca
From €2800 per week
- From €2800 per week
located inside Lucca’s famous walls, this elegant & beautifully restored apartment is spacious & light filled. Well equipped kitchen & dining leads onto the terrace as does the separate Living Room. An added bonus is a delightful study, perfect for quiet reading. Furnishings are a blend of the old and the new, with restored pieces from the famous Lucca Antique Market and contemporary pieces by top Italian designers, Moroso, Artimede, & Zanotto.
From every room you are rewarded with amazing views of Lucca.
Apartamento di Maria accommodates 8 guests comfortably with separate areas for solo time. It has AirCon, WiFi and 2 TV’s. As well as 2 bathrooms there is an extra toilet in the laundry… This apartment is very convenient for larger groups. Newly renovated with the best in mind.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor, with an easy 58 steps up.
Please note there is the most thorough & experienced cleaners at this property so it is spotless all time. It is checked thoroughly prior to every check in by Laura, my local manager.
Everything in the apartment is for your use.
Other things to note
A spacious apartment for a large family or multiple couples. With Pisa Airport only 30 minutes away, Florence 60 minutes on the train and 20kms to the coast, it is a perfect base to explore both the medieval town of Lucca & other Tuscan towns, including Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena and more.
Fireplace / Heating
Terrace / Alfresco Dining
Walk To Village
Washer / Dryer
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
Price all year round is 400 Euros per day.
Toscana - Tuscany
Tuscany is the place we all dream of….The place we want to retire to, and it is that place that will echo in your heart for a life time once you have stayed there and felt the essence of the organic life that passes by there each day.
With fields of sunflowers as far as they eye can see, olive groves and vineyards lining every street corner make Tuscany’s country side a picture worth painting. With its abundance of tiny medieval towns scattered around the hills, open air markets where locals gather each Saturday morning to offer their produce such as Truffle oil, olives, chianti wine, cured meats etc makes Tuscany the perfect place to visit for those that love food, wine and history.
From €2800 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 584 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-27 08:55:32 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-27 08:55:32 [post_content] => Fully air-conditioned apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large living area with terrace overlooking the hills surrounding Florence. Features include AC, WIFI, pool/hotub and guests can walk to the town so no car is necessary. Located in the picturesque town of Fiesole, just 800 meters from the main square, shops and other facilities. Shared pool and garden. The Florence city center is only 8 km and can easily be reached by car or by bus in only 15 minutes. Completely renovated to the highest standards, The Bargellino apartment is located in the picturesque town of Fiesole, just 800 meters from the main square, shops and other facilities. The apartment is located on the top floor of a beautiful villa built between the Sixteen and the Eighteen Century surrounded by a park of 7500 square meters. Among the various people who lived in this beautiful home, we remember Princess Adelaide of Savoy who owned this villa until 1962. The Florence city center (8 km) can easily be reached by car or by bus in only 15 minutes. Fiesole is a perfect starting point not only to explore the city of Florence, but also the Chianti countryside. Siena, Lucca and the untouched Mugello countryside are less than 2 hours’ drive. In Fiesole you will find everything you need for your holiday: grocery shops, pharmacy, cafés, restaurants, post office, bus stop, bank and (not to be missed) the delicious Pasticceria Alcedo! DESCRIPTION Bargellino apartment measures 220 square meters and has been completely renovated in 2016-2017. The owner, together with the help of a young architect, has personally furnished and decorated this unique apartment with a perfect mix of modern taste and tradition with a touch of high tech design. There are also a few hints from the recent past of the 70’s, which contributes to a “lounge” and relaxing feeling! The property is located in a secondary road behind the center of Fiesole, therefore peace and tranquility are guaranteed. The apartment is situated on the top floor of the villa and has an independent entrance. Although the owner with his family live on the same estate, privacy is guaranteed. On the estate, there are also two other apartments, which are now rented for long-term ENTRANCE From the front door a stair case of 18 steps leads to the first/top floor where the apartment is located. Elevator is not available. FIRST FLOOR Entrance hall and corridor to the living area. Spacious and bright living room with design furniture, art works and beautiful paintings. Access to a lovely terrace overlooking the garden and the surrounding hills. Dining area with round table for 6 and design chairs. Spacious fully equipped marble kitchen. Guest bathroom. Laundry room with sink, washer and dryer. From the entrance hall: To the right, a second corridor leads to the bedroom area. One double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with double sink, tub and separate shower - 3 steps to reach the bathroom. One master double bedroom with walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with double sink, tub and separate shower. To the left a third bedroom with a living room, twin/double bed on a loft ( 6 steps to reach the bed area ), a small bathroom with sink, WC and bidet, a large bathroom with sink, shower, bathtub and relax area. All the windows of the house overlook the beautiful hills and the garden! Please note that the apartment has not a direct access to the garden. The gate to the garden is at 10 meters from the front door of the apartment. The beautiful Italian Style Garden and the pool ground are shared with the family. Pool Ground: pool size 12.50 x 6.50 x 2.5 meters. Please note that the pool is not fenced off. Pool house with bathroom and changing room are available for the guests. In the garden there is a terrace furnished white table and chairs which is at exclusive use of Bargellino apartment. A garage for 1 car (40 sqm) is available for the guests. Another car can be parked along the road. FACILITIES Kitchen is equipped with gas range, oven, and dishwasher, large fridge with freezer, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, and juice maker. Fully air-conditioned. WIFI TV – Only Italian Channel DISTANCES Florence Airport: 14 Km Florence Train Station: 9 Km Pisa Airport: 100 Km Lucca: 80 Km Siena: 80 Km [post_title] => Bargellino [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => bargellino [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2020-01-23 07:00:58 [post_modified_gmt] => 2020-01-23 07:00:58 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://www.italianvillavacations.com.au/?post_type=properties_&p=584 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => properties_ [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 590 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-27 09:19:33 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-27 09:19:33 [post_content] => Experience Rome in this beautiful well-appointed apartment, located a few steps from the Tiber River and within walking distance of the Vatican, Piazza Navona, Piazza del Popolo, the Spanish Steps and Castel Sant’Angelo. Around the corner from the apartment you’ll find restaurants, bistros, wine bars, bookstores, and boutique shopping. This lovely and large apartment (2690 sq ft) is located on the 2nd floor of a very elegant building with elevator. Throughout the apartment there are beautiful floors, large windows with good light, fine art, high ceilings, elegant furniture and space. Set back from the street and screened by a large tree, the elevator building has four apartments. Across the street is a hotel— a handy place to pick up tours and taxis, even breakfast. The living room has two areas, a parlor-like entry with chairs, table and tall bureau with a hidden television and the second area has facing sofas and antique side-pieces. Two large windows overlook the neighboring garden. Living room is air conditioned. The dining room has a beautiful, hand-blown Murano glass chandelier and lovely golden Chinese panel. The table comfortably seats eight. Across from the dining room is a large, modern, high quality fully-equipped kitchen. There are five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The first and second master bedrooms have access to the balcony and king-size beds. The two additional bedrooms have split kings and a fifth bedroom has a single bed. There is A/C in all but the single bedroom. The bathrooms are modern and new. The largest has a shower over bathtub. The second bathroom has a large step-in shower. The third bathroom is small but it has a comfortable shower too. La Romantica is a non-smoking property. Elevator building Grand entrance and reception area Large living room with a parlor-like entry with chairs, a table, and a tall bureau with a hidden television, and a seating area with facing sofas and antique side-pieces, A/C Large smart TV in living room with internet connection, international language channels and a DVD player Dining room with a hand-blown Murano glass chandelier, and a table that seats 8 Modern, well-equipped kitchen including gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, Italian Moka coffee maker, and a clothes washer and dryer. Study, with sofa bed, Wi-Fi router and a modern entertainment center with a television Four king size bedrooms (two beds can be divided into singles) + 1 single bedroom Air conditioning in the living room and king-size bedrooms Flat-panel TV in every bedroom Two bathrooms with shower + one bathroom with shower over bathtub. All bathrooms have hairdryers and heated towel racks. Balcony Two wall safes Central heating Iron and ironing table Small hand vacuum cleaner There is a phone available for emergencies (only). [post_title] => La Romantica apartment [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => la-romantica-apartment [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2022-06-13 23:06:49 [post_modified_gmt] => 2022-06-13 23:06:49 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://www.italianvillavacations.com.au/?post_type=properties_&p=590 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => properties_ [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 361 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-23 04:17:45 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-23 04:17:45 [post_content] =>
- Situated in a quiet and more sought after spot of Asolo, this new property develops over 5 ha/12acres. Benefiting from its elevated situation on the top of the hill, Asolina has been built to take full advantage of the exceptional panoramic views.
- The villa is a five minute drive/20 min walk from the centre of the village.
- The design of the villa is a wonderful combination of a traditional taste melted with modern comfort.
- This newly restored property has 3 en suite double bedrooms (beds 160x200) and it is ideal for 3 couples,
- providing them comfort and space. The bathrooms are all large and equipped with the latest technologies.
- Please note that, although the beds feature a one-frame bed of m1.60x2.00, they have 2 mattresses for this reason, people that prefer not to sleep together, can request they can be fitted with single linens. The villa is 300 m2 /360ydl2 and is built on three levels.
- The front door leads into a large open-plan lounge/dining area.
- The large inviting living room has a working fireplace, comfortable seating, satellite TV, and a small stereo with CD player. The adjacent dining area has a square table that seats up to eight guests.
- The modern and spacious kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, stove, large refrigerator, oven and a beautiful ancient table.
- Just off the kitchen is a guest bathroom. French windows open out from the living room to the panoramic terrace and a swimming pool.
- The terrace furnished with lounge chairs and umbrellas provides the perfect spot to relax, and to dine while enjoying great views of the valley.
- Outdoor lighting illuminates the property and the pool in the evening.
- A staircase (16 steps) leads to the second floor where there are two bedrooms. One has a double bed (180 x195) and a bathroom with shower.
- The other has a double bed (180x 195) and en suite bathroom with shower. Each of the bedrooms have south-facing windows towards the garden. On the same floor is the laundry with a washing machine.
- The master bedroom is on the third floor (15 steps) and has a direct access to a private terrace and to the rear upper garden. Its fabulous bath suite is appointed with a large Vicenza stone tub (1.58 x 76) and separated shower.
- Decorated, with a stylish comfortable, appeal, and equipped to a high standard Asolina is a perfect choice for those seeking peace and seclusion, but with very easy access to the village. Simply not to be missed! Amenities include central heating, air-conditioning, ADSL high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, VCR, DVD, stereo and security system.
- Voips telephone available: guests will be provided of 50 Euro credit at arrival and will be charged of the consumption upon departure. On request the caretaker will charge new credit on the Voip card. There is convenient parking for 2 cars inside the property, right at the villas entrance.
- The house and grounds are attended by a gardener. The caretaker can organize light lunches. Dinners can be arranged too with her, and paid directly.
- A maid for housekeeping is on hand 2 hrs x day Monday to Saturday. Linens are changed Saturday and Wednesday.
- Air Conditioning – ADSL WIFI Flat; pool towels available.
- The following services can be provided on request and will be paid on the spot: extra maid service, cook service, additional linen, driver, airport or station transfer.
- The pool is not gated therefore children between 1-7yrs. are not admitted. The villa is not suitable to people with walking difficulties.
- Please note that Asolina is a non-smoking property. The property is accessed by an electric gate Behind the villa is another house where nobody lives, belonging to the same owner.
- double bedrooms (beds 160x200)
- 3 bathrooms
- Pool (2x8 m open June 1 to Oct 15)
- Panoramic terrace with outdoor furnishing
- Air Conditioning in the living room and bedrooms
- ADSL WIFI Internet connection
- Village at walking distance (20 min)
- High standard decoration
- Working fireplace
- TV SAT –CD player -DVD player
- Voip telephone with rechargeable card
- Daily housekeeping (2hrs Mon-Sat)
- Not suitable to people with walking difficulties
- Children between 1-7 y.o. not accepted
- No pets
- Villa Barbaro at Maser (3.1 mi/5.0 km)
- Treviso (23.0 mi/37.0 km)
- Padova (29.8 mi/48.0 km)
- Vicenza (31.7 mi/51.0 km)
- Venice (42.9 mi/69.0 km)
- Dolomiti (Alps Range) (62.1 mi/100.0 km)
- Verona (68.3 mi/110.0 km)
- Cortina D'ampezzo (80.8 mi/130.0 km)
- Lake of Garda (87.0 mi/140.0 km)
- Milano 266 km
- Everywhere in Asolo you can find a “trattoria” to savour the unforgettable dishes of the culinary tradition: as "sarde in saor", Treviso or Castelfranco radicchio (a kind of red lettuce), pasta and beans, pumpkin and white asparagus from Bassano.
- Asolo is part of the national circuit of Città Del Vino (Wine Cities), and celebrates in august with special wine tastings its first class wines.
- Fabrics and embroidery, hand-painted ceramics and antique furniture represent the Asolan handicrafts: a treasure of an ancient knowledge to discover in the heart of the town:
- One of the oldest centres is the Tessoria Asolana, a hand weaving workshop which has been making unique, high-quality fabrics.
- The Embroidery School of Asolo for linen, lace and artistic ornaments.
- The colourful ceramics for beautiful vases, and the finely painted cups.
- the antique market for furniture, pictures, jewellery in the many antiques galleries under the porticoes and in the squares of the city centre.
- every second Sunday in the month