From €3,100.00 per week
- From €3,100.00 per week
Fully air-conditioned apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large living area with terrace overlooking the hills surrounding Florence. Features include AC, WIFI, pool/hotub and guests can walk to the town so no car is necessary.
Located in the picturesque town of Fiesole, just 800 meters from the main square, shops and other facilities.
Shared pool and garden.
The Florence city center is only 8 km and can easily be reached by car or by bus in only 15 minutes.
Completely renovated to the highest standards, The Bargellino apartment is located in the picturesque town of Fiesole, just 800 meters from the main square, shops and other facilities. The apartment is located on the top floor of a beautiful villa built between the Sixteen and the Eighteen Century surrounded by a park of 7500 square meters.
Among the various people who lived in this beautiful home, we remember Princess Adelaide of Savoy who owned this villa until 1962.
The Florence city center (8 km) can easily be reached by car or by bus in only 15 minutes.
Fiesole is a perfect starting point not only to explore the city of Florence, but also the Chianti countryside.
Siena, Lucca and the untouched Mugello countryside are less than 2 hours’ drive.
In Fiesole you will find everything you need for your holiday: grocery shops, pharmacy, cafés, restaurants, post office, bus stop, bank and (not to be missed) the delicious Pasticceria Alcedo!
Bargellino apartment measures 220 square meters and has been completely renovated in 2016-2017.
The owner, together with the help of a young architect, has personally furnished and decorated this unique apartment with a perfect mix of modern taste and tradition with a touch of high tech design. There are also a few hints from the recent past of the 70’s, which contributes to a “lounge” and relaxing feeling!
The property is located in a secondary road behind the center of Fiesole, therefore peace and tranquility are guaranteed.
The apartment is situated on the top floor of the villa and has an independent entrance. Although the owner with his family live on the same estate, privacy is guaranteed.
On the estate, there are also two other apartments, which are now rented for long-term
From the front door a stair case of 18 steps leads to the first/top floor where the apartment is located. Elevator is not available.
Entrance hall and corridor to the living area.
Spacious and bright living room with design furniture, art works and beautiful paintings.
Access to a lovely terrace overlooking the garden and the surrounding hills.
Dining area with round table for 6 and design chairs.
Spacious fully equipped marble kitchen.
Laundry room with sink, washer and dryer.
From the entrance hall:
To the right, a second corridor leads to the bedroom area.
One double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with double sink, tub and separate shower – 3 steps to reach the bathroom.
One master double bedroom with walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with double sink, tub and separate shower.
To the left a third bedroom with a living room, twin/double bed on a loft ( 6 steps to reach the bed area ), a small bathroom with sink, WC and bidet, a large bathroom with sink, shower, bathtub and relax area.
All the windows of the house overlook the beautiful hills and the garden!
Please note that the apartment has not a direct access to the garden. The gate to the garden is at 10 meters from the front door of the apartment.
The beautiful Italian Style Garden and the pool ground are shared with the family.
Pool Ground: pool size 12.50 x 6.50 x 2.5 meters. Please note that the pool is not fenced off.
Pool house with bathroom and changing room are available for the guests.
In the garden there is a terrace furnished white table and chairs which is at exclusive use of Bargellino apartment.
A garage for 1 car (40 sqm) is available for the guests. Another car can be parked along the road.
Kitchen is equipped with gas range, oven, and dishwasher, large fridge with freezer, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, and juice maker.
TV – Only Italian Channel
Florence Airport: 14 Km
Florence Train Station: 9 Km
Pisa Airport: 100 Km
Lucca: 80 Km
Siena: 80 Km
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 – September 1||6||€3,400.00|
|Low||Rest of year||6||€3,100.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
Final cleaning 200 Euro
– Maid service on request, 10 Euro per hour.
– Air conditioning metered.
– Tourist tax not included.
– Pets not admitted.
– Heating metered on consumption.
Electricity: electricity is metered with a bonus of 30 Euros per week.
Guests will pay only the amount exceeding 30 Euros.
– Baby bed 100 Euro
– Extra bed not available. Security deposit 600 Euro in cash on arrival.
Utility deposit for AC and Heating 250 Euro cash on arrival.
– Pool opening dates May 15 to September 15.
Pool towels included
PLEASE NOTE THAT POOL IS SHARED WITH OWNER.
– Telephone not available
– Internet access WIFI included
Special notes and restrictions:
– Arrival day: any day of the week
– Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
– Extra service available: cook service, transfer, tours.
Toscana - Tuscany
Tuscany is the place we all dream of….The place we want to retire to, and it is that place that will echo in your heart for a life time once you have stayed there and felt the essence of the organic life that passes by there each day.
With fields of sunflowers as far as they eye can see, olive groves and vineyards lining every street corner make Tuscany’s country side a picture worth painting. With its abundance of tiny medieval towns scattered around the hills, open air markets where locals gather each Saturday morning to offer their produce such as Truffle oil, olives, chianti wine, cured meats etc makes Tuscany the perfect place to visit for those that love food, wine and history.
From €3,100.00 per week
Asolo is close to some of the most beautiful world-famous Palladian Villas and is strategically located near important cities such as Treviso, Venice, Padua, Vicenza and Verona.
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 6831 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-02-24 01:29:07 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-02-24 01:29:07 [post_content] => Villa d'Oro is set in the quiet green countryside of northern Lazio. This 16th century villa has been home to members of the present owners' family for over three hundred years. More recently, Julia Roberts spent a month at Villa d'Oro while filming "Eat Pray Love". Villa d'Oro lies in the heart of the Viterbo countryside, just an hour's drive from Rome; there is also direct rail service. A wealth of daytrip possibilities is within half an hour by car, including San Martin al Cimino and the old city of Viterbo, both just one kilometer from the villa. Discover Villa Farnese and the unique gardens of the Villa Lante. Children will be delighted by the extraordinary Parco dei Mostri (Park of Monsters) in nearby Bomarzo. Explore Etruscan tombs or visit vineyards and wineries. The towns of southern Tuscany and Umbria are accessible; Siena and Assisi are 80 kilometers (50 miles) away. Orvieto is a thirty minute drive, and the nearest shops and conveniences can be found just two kilometers away in San Martino. Originally a country farmhouse, the villa has been restored to a high level of elegance while respecting the original structure and materials. Now it is a graceful and welcoming home. Follow the private drive through the villa's picturesque grounds, planted with olive and lemon trees. Surrounding the house is a beautiful garden, and nearby, on a grassy terrace, is an "infinity" pool with a panoramic view over the hills of Lazio. The main villa sleeps 10+1. For larger groups, there are additional rooms in the adjacent Casale, which has been recently renovated and can be rented to sleep 6-8 additional guests. DETAILS THE VILLA LOWER GROUND FLOOR • Large dining room • Large and well-equipped kitchen with fireplace, dishwasher, microwave • Well equipped wine cellar • Guest bathroom GROUND FLOOR (SLEEPS 2) • Two grand hallways • TV room with fireplace leading to pergola • Billiard room • Two large sitting rooms, one with fireplace • Study leading out to terrace furnished for outdoor dining • Double bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower SECOND FLOOR (SLEEPS 8+1) • Double bedroom with sitting room and large bathroom with jacuzzi tub and separate shower • Double bedroom • Bedroom with French bed (larger than a twin, smaller than a double; for an adult or two children) • Bathroom with shower • Double bedroom • Twin bedroom • Bathroom with tub and shower CASALE (SLEEPS 6+2) • Two double bedrooms, each with a mezzanine with an additional single bed; en suite bathrooms with showers • Twin bedroom; en suite bathroom GROUNDS • Seven hectares (20 acres) of olive groves surround extensive lawns. • Swimming pool (7 x 14 meters; 23 x 46 feet) is set about 65 feet from the house, with an outdoor shower. • There is a private chapel on the grounds. AMENITIES FEATURES • Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar LOCATION • Walk to village/services • Closest store or village: 2.0 km CLOSEST VILLAGE/SERVICES 2.0km POOL/SPA • Pool (unheated) • Pool/Billiards Table • Phone Internet/Wi-Fi • Washer [post_title] => Villa D'Oro [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => villa-doro [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2020-02-28 04:02:49 [post_modified_gmt] => 2020-02-28 04:02:49 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://www.italianvillavacations.com.au/?post_type=properties_&p=6831 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => properties_ [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 6658 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-02-05 03:33:51 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-02-05 03:33:51 [post_content] => This fully air-conditioned luxurious Tuscan villa is located in an ancient hamlet and sits within a 12-acre/ 4,8 ha of land among the rolling hills covered with olive trees and vines. To reach the villa, guests will pass a winding country road, lined by majestic cypress trees that leads through a pebbled road and opens to the villa’s entrance; with the most spectacular breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic views of the countryside. The two-story private property has been completely restored to a luxurious 9-bedroom villa offering modern comfort. The ground floor has a spacious open living room with direct access to two charming outdoor sitting terraces, a dining room and a fully equipped state of the art kitchen, opening to a lovely terrace perfect for alfresco dining. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with large showers and can comfortably accommodate 18 + 1 persons. Two of these bedrooms are also suitable for guests with disability. Next to the main villa there is also a very nice Dependance for 2 people. SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- 9 Double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom + 1 Dependance for 2 people. • Large bathrooms with luxurious marble bath tops & walk-in showers • Elegant Unique decor and furnishings • Plenty outdoors space for large groups but also plenty of opportunities for privacy as well • Large living room and dining room • Fully Equipped gourmet kitchen • Outdoor dining area with seating for alfresco dining • Private Infinity Pool (14mt x 6,50mt H1,40mt) with hydro massage • Air Conditioning • Villa Pre-Stocking (if requested at extra cost) • 3 Barbecues • Chef and housekeeping services • Parking area • Wine cellar • Gym
- Living room with direct access to outdoor terrace perfect for alfresco dining • Dining room and kitchen • Large wooden gazebo with a built-in BBQ where guests can also eat outdoor • Wine cellar adjacent to the main villa • Fitness room adjacent to the main villa • Infinity swimming pool of the main villa
- Bedroom 10 Double bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C bathroom with shower. Bedroom with queen-size bed that can be convertible into 2 twin beds
- Microwave • Oven • Toaster • Coffee machine • Internet Wi-Fi • Flat Screen TV • Barbecue • Parking area • Baby Cot
- Linens & Towels • Pool Towels • Bathroom Amenities • Safe Deposit Box • Iron & Iron board • Hair Dryer • Baby high chair • Washing machine • Dryer
- Borgo Bernardini, a former hamlet tucked away among the gently folding Lucchese hills, provides a gracious and luxurious Tuscan retreat.
- Originally a hunting lodge, where noble guests of the Count Bernardini resided while engaged in the time-honored contest between man and beast, the borgo later was used as lodging for the count's multitudinous staff.
- The attention paid to the renovation of Borgo Bernardini has rendered it truly magnificent — a magical oasis. Rambling old walls surround weeping willows, fountains and formal gardens. A gorgeous floodlit salt water swimming pool and ample area for outdoor barbecuing and dining promise many pleasant hours spent under the Tuscan sun. There are numerous sitting areas and a courtyard for dining al fresco, most notably the gracious table near the magnificent peschiera, a goldfish pond on grand scale complete with flowers in terra cotta pots, waterlilies, and fountains with lights at night.
- In the immediate area you will find tennis facilities, horseback riding stables and a golf driving range (with full golf courses located in nearby Montecatini or Versilia). The location is convenient to the beaches of the Versilian Riviera (1/2 hour), splendid hiking in the Cinqueterre (1 hour), and to nearby Lucca, as charming a medieval town as any in Italy, offering Romanesque churches, exquisite gardens, wonderful restaurants and elegant shops.
- It also draws music lovers, as Puccini was born here. Stroll, bike, or picnic on Lucca's ramparts, a series of surrounding walls originally constructed in Roman times. From atop the walls on a clear day you can see the Apuan Alps.
- Fully air-conditioned and heated throughout, the villa has a central music system and many CDs are provided, but some guests may prefer to hear the tinkling of keys on the beautifully restored 1890 Steinway.
- Full staff is provided, including daily housekeeping and chef services for breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner, gardener, pool attendant, concierge on call.
- Twelve uniquely decorated double bedrooms (8 have queen beds and 4 have twin beds that can be joined as queens), each with its own en suite bathroom (4 have Jacuzzi tubs), individual temperature control, music system and telephone.
- Many receptions rooms and living areas, including a domed music room, sun lounge with library, formal living room with satellite TV/DVD and doors leading out to the ornamental pond and fountains
- Banquet hall (seats 24), card and billiard room, wine tasting room with a private selection of Tuscan wines
- Fully equipped Tuscan kitchen
- Guest office with centralized music system, computer facilities, wireless internet access
- Security system
- Fitness room with cardiovascular and weight equipment
- Additional rooms: laundry room and four powder rooms.
- Floodlit swimming pool (8m wide x 16m long x 1-2m deep)
- Italian gardens (2,000 sq m) with gazebo, ornamental fish pond, fountains
- Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar
- Near Beach Walk to village/services
- Closest store or village: 2.0 km
- CLOSEST VILLAGE/SERVICES
- Pool (unheated)
- TennisGolf (within 30 minutes)Gym/Workout AreaHorseback Riding (nearby)
- TV (satellite)CD Player/StereoVideo Player
- CLIMATE CONTROL
- Air ConditioningCentral Heat