Casa GiovanniVezio di Perledo (Lecco)
From €1,960.00 per week
Vezio di Perledo (Lecco)
- From €1,960.00 per week
- Located on a hill above Varenna, Casa Giovanni is an independent cottage set on a 60-acre estate. The house has modern conveniences and direct access to a shared pool from the gated garden. Guests also have access to the estate’s tennis court.
- Varenna is a quiet lakeshore town with beautiful views of Lake Como, as well as shops, restaurants, a railroad station (Milan can be reached in 1 hour), ferry launches to Bellagio and Menaggio (15 minutes) and a pebbly beach.
- Varenna is an ideal base for daytrips. From here it is easy to explore northern Italy as well as the southern Swiss Alps.
A stone-paved path leads to the cottage.
- The architecture is simple, and Casa Giovanni’s tastefully furnished, with a stylish, modern feeling:
- Cozy living room with high ceilings and working fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and dining area
- 1 double bed room (bed can not be divided)
- 1 double bedrooms (joinable twin beds)
- Modern bathroom (shower over tub)
- Furnished patio perfect for outdoor dining
- Storage room with washing machine
- There is no lakeview at Casa Giovanni, but there are views of the castle while belongs to the property, and there is a nice path leading to the tennis court that is equipped with benches offering open views of the lake.
Amenities: stereo/CD player, satellite TV, BBQ, hairdryer, covered parking.
A high-speed wireless internet connection is available in the reception office on the estate.
The 60-acre Robilant Estate can accommodate a total of 35 guests and includes Casa Rossa, Casa Pupa, Casa Selva, Casa Giovanni and Casa Donato.
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
High €2,240.00 per week
Mid €2,100.00 per week
Low €1,960.00 per week
- Final cleaning Euro 80
- Maid service 2 hours each Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday – Baby bed available Euro 40 per week
- Extra bed 210 Euro per week
- Linen changed once a week on Saturday
- Internet WIFI available and included in and near the main loft area. Not in the house – Pets on request only; under owner acceptance and must be on leash in the garden; small size only 80 Euro per week
- Heating metered 5 Euros minimum per unit ( price may increase ) – Pool opening dates May 25 – Sept 21
- Pool towels available
- Security deposit Euro 500
- Utility deposit 100 per week for heating upon arrival
- Special notes and restrictions:
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
- Tennis 15 Euro per hour (20 Euro per hour in the evening)
- Extra set of bath towels and extra set of bed linens are available. Cost provided on arrival
- Extra service available Cook service – Cooking lesson – Advanced grocery shopping – Baby sitting – Extra maid service – Restaurant reservation
Lombardia and The Lakes
Lombardia is located at the very north of Italy and borders with Switzerland and the Alps. Home to the industrial capital city of Milan which is perhaps the biggest centre in the world for fashion with names like Armani, Prada, and Gucci all residing in Milans ‘Golden Quad’. The local people of Milan take great pride in the way they dress and it can often seem they are all on a catwalk as they quickly march through the streets.
Milan is also the finance powerhouse of the country, and is not driven by tourism. The city itself is fast passed, and a great place to visit if you are a serious shopper.
The main attractions in Milan include Il Duomo di Milano, Leonardo Da Vincis last supper, La Scala opera house, and the Castello Sforzesco.
From €1,960.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 385 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_content] => The Robilant Property develops over 60 acres uphill from Varenna. It includes Casa Rossa, Casa Selva, Villa Pupa and Casa Giovanni
- Villa Pupa: sleeps 7 + 8 in the mansards.
- Casa Rossa: sleeps 8+2.
- Casa Selva: sleeps 2+2.
- Casa Giovanni: sleeps 4.
- Casa Rossa & Casa Selva are located in the same house and can be connected.
- Villa Pupa has its own swimming pool.
- Casa Rossa has its own swimming pool.
- When Casa Selva is rented separately from Casa Rossa the guests are not allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa.
- The guests of Casa Selva are allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa only when the two properties are rented together.
- Unless rented with Casa Pupa or Casa Rossa, Casa Giovanni guests have no access to the pools and to the ground where Pupa and Rossa are located.
- The view from this estate is breathtaking. A wonderful place to enjoy and take in the beauty of lake como. A very relaxing place, ideal for small and large groups.