Casa Pupa8 Vezio di Perledo (Lecco)
From €2,795.00 per week
8 Vezio di Perledo (Lecco)
- From €2,795.00 per week
- This property offers one of the most panoramic positions on Lake Como, with views over the three branches of the lake including views of Bellagio. The villa is located on the hillside and sits on a huge estate of 60 acres where there are two other houses belonging to the Robilant property, as well as the Castle of Vezio.
- The landscape is one of unique beauty. The view from the pool and the garden is breathtaking. The large garden is planted with roses and olive trees.
- 500 meters from the villa, there is a clay tennis court managed by a local club.
- The housekeeper’s family live in an independent apartment in the basement of the property. At the back of the house there is a part where the family of the owner lives when in residence.
- Because all the bedrooms and bathrooms are located upstairs, and the pool is 100 m away from the villa, accessed by a garden path (with about 15 steps) the villa is not suitable to people with walking difficulties. A nice small restaurant is 30 meters far from the villa, while all the alimentary shops are in Varenna: therefore a car is necessary.
Entrance through a patio/pergola which has lovely views and can be used for “al fresco” dining. Small sitting room and Kitchen with dining area.
1 double bedroom. 2 twin bedrooms. 1 single bedroom (this bedroom has no door and opens directly in the passage). 2 bathrooms (each with tub)and a study.
- Large windows open to the garden making for a bright and airy interior. The patio is furnished with a table and chairs for outdoor dining.
There are 2 mansards each with an independent entrance in the Kitchenette. Small sitting room. Bedroom with a French bed and 2 single beds. 1 bathroom.
BRAND NEW LOFT:
Living area, dining area, SAT TV, ADSL line, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom.
- The owner built a nice path leading to the panoramic pool of Villa Pupa. This path makes easier the access to the pool.
- Please note: not to limit the privacy of the main rental the mansards are not rented separately to other guests.
- Varenna is 10 min driving ( all shops, restaurants, ferry and railroad station)
- Connections to Menaggio and Bellagio via Ferry.
- Rail road station in Varenna allows to reach Milano by train in one hour.
- Golf course in Menaggio ( 15 min by ferry+ 10 by car).
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 – September 1||7||€4,160.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 – October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||7||€2,795.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
- Each Mansard: HIGH Euro 1690 – MID Euro 1560 – LOW Euro 1430
- Final cleaning Euro 80
- If rented together with Rossa, Selva and Giovanni Euro 400 extra for final cleaning.
- Maid service 2 hours each Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday
- Baby bed available Euro 100
- Linen changed once a week on Saturday
- Only a cell phone will be available
- Internet access ADSL 40 Euro per week PC and Printer included.
- Pets on request only; under owner acceptance and must be on leash in the garden; small size only 60 Euro per week
- Heating metered 5 Euros minimum per unit ( price may increase ) – Pool opening dates May 29 – September 25
- Pool towels available Security deposit
- Euro 1000 main wing
- Euro 500 each mansard
- Utility deposit for Heating upon arrival
- Euro 200 per week for main wing
- Euro 100 per week for each mansard
- Special notes and restrictions:
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
- Tennis 15 Euro x hour (20 Euro x hour in the evening)
- Extra set of bath towels 6 Euro, extra set of bed linens 10 Euro
- Extra service available Cook service – Cooking lesson – Advanced grocery shopping – Baby sitting –
- Extra maid service 15 Euro per hour – Restaurant reservation
Lombardia and The Lakes
Lombardia is located at the very north of Italy and borders with Switzerland and the Alps. Home to the industrial capital city of Milan which is perhaps the biggest centre in the world for fashion with names like Armani, Prada, and Gucci all residing in Milans ‘Golden Quad’. The local people of Milan take great pride in the way they dress and it can often seem they are all on a catwalk as they quickly march through the streets.
Milan is also the finance powerhouse of the country, and is not driven by tourism. The city itself is fast passed, and a great place to visit if you are a serious shopper.
The main attractions in Milan include Il Duomo di Milano, Leonardo Da Vincis last supper, La Scala opera house, and the Castello Sforzesco.
From €2,795.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 385 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_content] => The Robilant Property develops over 60 acres uphill from Varenna. It includes Casa Rossa, Casa Selva, Villa Pupa and Casa Giovanni
- Villa Pupa: sleeps 7 + 8 in the mansards.
- Casa Rossa: sleeps 8+2.
- Casa Selva: sleeps 2+2.
- Casa Giovanni: sleeps 4.
- Casa Rossa & Casa Selva are located in the same house and can be connected.
- Villa Pupa has its own swimming pool.
- Casa Rossa has its own swimming pool.
- When Casa Selva is rented separately from Casa Rossa the guests are not allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa.
- The guests of Casa Selva are allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa only when the two properties are rented together.
- Unless rented with Casa Pupa or Casa Rossa, Casa Giovanni guests have no access to the pools and to the ground where Pupa and Rossa are located.
- The view from this estate is breathtaking. A wonderful place to enjoy and take in the beauty of lake como. A very relaxing place, ideal for small and large groups.