Casa RoseVezio di Perledo (Lecco)
From €2,900.00 per week
Vezio di Perledo (Lecco)
- From €2,900.00 per week
Varenna, Lake Como
Sleeps 4 adults + 2 children in 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, with shared swimming pool & tennis court — in a village
Varenna is a lovely, quiet lakeshore town offering romantic views of Lake Como. Less than two hours from Milan, it is ideal for exploring northern Italy as well as the southern Swiss Alps.
Casa nel Villagio is located in an ancient village on a hill above Varenna, just a two-minute walk from the Vista Lago Estate, where guests may park their cars (no cars are pemitted in the village). Guests are also welcome to use the shared pool on the estate.
The house is built on two levels:
- Living room
- TV room
- Fully furnished kitchen & dining area
- Outside in the garden, under a “pergola,” is a dining area with a table, six chairs and two deck chairs.
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 bathroom with tub
- 1 smaller bathroom with shower
- 1 room with bunk beds (ideal for children)
A high-speed wireless internet connection is available in the reception office on the estate.
Terrace / Alfresco Dining
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 – September 1||6||€3,400.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 – October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||6||€2,900.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
Final cleaning Euro 120
- Maid service 2 hours each Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday – Baby bed available Euro 40 per week
- Extra bed 315 Euro per week
- Linen changed once a week on Saturday
- Internet WIFI available and included ONLY in the loft – communal area. – Pets on request only; under owner acceptance and must be on leash in the garden; small size only 80 Euro per week
- Heating metered 5 Euros minimum per unit (price may increase) – Pool opening dates May 16 – Sept 26
- Pool towels available Security deposit Euro 1000
Utility deposit 100 per week for heating upon arrival
Special notes and restrictions:
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
- New bathroom with shower and tub, the two bedrooms have now independent access.
- Tennis 15 Euro per hour (20 Euro per hour in the evening)
- Extra set of bath towels and extra set of bed linens are available. Cost provided on arrival.
- Extra service available Cook service – Cooking lesson – Advanced grocery shopping – Baby-sitting 20 Euro per hr. – Extra maid service 20 Euro per hr. – Restaurant reservation – Breakfast service 15 Euro per person to be confirmed.
Lombardia and The Lakes
Lombardia is located at the very north of Italy and borders with Switzerland and the Alps. Home to the industrial capital city of Milan which is perhaps the biggest centre in the world for fashion with names like Armani, Prada, and Gucci all residing in Milans ‘Golden Quad’. The local people of Milan take great pride in the way they dress and it can often seem they are all on a catwalk as they quickly march through the streets.
Milan is also the finance powerhouse of the country, and is not driven by tourism. The city itself is fast passed, and a great place to visit if you are a serious shopper.
The main attractions in Milan include Il Duomo di Milano, Leonardo Da Vincis last supper, La Scala opera house, and the Castello Sforzesco.
From €2,900.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 385 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_content] => The Robilant Property develops over 60 acres uphill from Varenna. It includes Casa Rossa, Casa Selva, Villa Pupa and Casa Giovanni
- Villa Pupa: sleeps 7 + 8 in the mansards.
- Casa Rossa: sleeps 8+2.
- Casa Selva: sleeps 2+2.
- Casa Giovanni: sleeps 4.
- Casa Rossa & Casa Selva are located in the same house and can be connected.
- Villa Pupa has its own swimming pool.
- Casa Rossa has its own swimming pool.
- When Casa Selva is rented separately from Casa Rossa the guests are not allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa.
- The guests of Casa Selva are allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa only when the two properties are rented together.
- Unless rented with Casa Pupa or Casa Rossa, Casa Giovanni guests have no access to the pools and to the ground where Pupa and Rossa are located.
- The view from this estate is breathtaking. A wonderful place to enjoy and take in the beauty of lake como. A very relaxing place, ideal for small and large groups.