Casa RossaVezio di Perledo (Lecco)
From €2,860.00 per week
Vezio di Perledo (Lecco)
- From €2,860.00 per week
- Casa Rossa is a 160 sqm villa with a garden located at the entrance of the Robilant Estate. The front of the house looks toward the garden and the lake, while the back part of the house is at the end of a local road, which stops five meters after the house. Below Casa Rossa, with separate entrance is Casa Selva, a small place that sleeps 2+2 with its own terrace and no access to the garden. Casa Rossa sleeps up to 8 + 2 in 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- It has a nice terrace overlooking the lake Como.
- Located on a hill above Varenna, Casa Rossa has recently been restored and furnished with care by its owners. The house, set on a road that ends just five meters beyond, faces a lovely garden and has a terrace overlooking Lake Como.
- Casa Rossa is a 160 sqm villa with a garden located at the entrance of the Robilant property. Below Casa Rossa, with separate entrance is Casa Selva, a small place that sleeps 2+2 with its own terrace and no access to the garden. Rossa sleeps up to 8 + 2 in 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The villa develops on 3 floors and all the bedrooms are upstairs, there are about 20 steps to access the house from the parking level therefore the villa is not suitable to people with walking difficulties.
- Wi-fi Metered; Cell phone available on request. The cell phone has to be pre-booked in advance.
- At the garden level the hall is accessed by a large patio shaded by an old wisteria. The living room, with large windows opening to the garden has a fireplace, 2 comfortable sofas and TV sat. The studio with a library opens directly to the living room. At the same floor Casa Rossa offers a lake view dining room with a table for 8 people and a separate kitchen with fridge stove (4 burns) and washing machine. WC.
- A nice loggia welcomes the guests at the first floor and gives access to the terrace-solarium with view of the lake. In this floor there are 3 bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms and one twin bedroom. The twin bedroom gives access to one of the double bedrooms. In this same floor there are two bathrooms one with shower and the other with tub + separate shower (and washing machine).
- Upstairs there is an other twin bedroom with lake view, (each bed has an additional pull out bed).
- Casa Rossa has been recently restored and tastefully furnished with great care. The private outdoor area is shaded by old cypress and olive trees while the patio is equipped with a table and chairs.
- Casa Rossa can be connected to Casa Selva through one of the double bedroom and the two rentals together can accommodate up to 14 people.
- The Robilant property can also be rented all together, renting Casa Rossa, Casa Selva, Villa Pupa and Casa Giovanni in this case up to 31 people can be accommodated in this large estate with pools (please visit Robilant).
- Varenna is a nice lakeshore town in lake Como. Built on a rocky promontory it was for centuries a sentinel at the heart of the lake.
- Varenna today is a quietly refined town with beautiful old houses and romantic panoramas. The climate is particularly mild, as witnessed by the presence of olive and cypress trees together with other botanical specimens normally found in much warmer climates. Along the lakefront is a romantic walkway, abounding in flora, linking the town centre and Olivedo, the landing point for ferries and steamers.
- Varenna is the ideal starting point for a visit to the north/center of Italy and southern Swiss Alps. It is less then two hours from the Milano Malpensa airport and 1 hour from the Milano Linate airport.
- Place to visit: the castle of Vezio (5 minutes walking from the villa). The gardens of villa Monastero, a neo-classical garden offering a long walk along the lakeshore.
- Bellagio and Menaggio are 15 minutes by Ferry. So are tremezzo and the famous Villa Carlotta, as well as Como, with its ancient monuments, churches and shopping areas.
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 – September 1||8||€4,160.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 – October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||8||€2,860.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
- Final cleaning Euro 80
- If rented together with Selva, Giovanni and Pupa Euro 400 extra for final cleaning
- Maid service 2 hours each Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday
- Baby bed available Euro 40
- Extra bed Euro 210 per week
- Linen changed on Weekly
- WIFI Included
- The 2 roll out beds located on the top floor bedroom are NOT INCLUDED in the price.
- Each one costs 210 Euro
- Pets on request only under owner acceptance and must be on leash in the garden; small size only 60
- Euro per week and only if Rossa and Selva are rented together.
- Heating metered 5 Euros minimum per unit ( price may increase ) – Pool opening dates May 29 – September 25
- Pool towels included Security deposit Euro 1000
- Utilities deposit Euro 200 per week for heating upon arrival
- Special notes and restrictions:
- Tennis 15 Euro x hour (20 Euro x hour in the evening)
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
- Extra set of bath towels 6 Euro, extra set of bed linens 10 Euro
- Extra service available Cook service – Cooking lesson – Advanced grocery shopping – Baby sitting –
- Extra maid service 15 Euro per hour – Restaurant reservation
Lombardia and The Lakes
Lombardia is located at the very north of Italy and borders with Switzerland and the Alps. Home to the industrial capital city of Milan which is perhaps the biggest centre in the world for fashion with names like Armani, Prada, and Gucci all residing in Milans ‘Golden Quad’. The local people of Milan take great pride in the way they dress and it can often seem they are all on a catwalk as they quickly march through the streets.
Milan is also the finance powerhouse of the country, and is not driven by tourism. The city itself is fast passed, and a great place to visit if you are a serious shopper.
The main attractions in Milan include Il Duomo di Milano, Leonardo Da Vincis last supper, La Scala opera house, and the Castello Sforzesco.
From €2,860.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 385 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_content] => The Robilant Property develops over 60 acres uphill from Varenna. It includes Casa Rossa, Casa Selva, Villa Pupa and Casa Giovanni
- Villa Pupa: sleeps 7 + 8 in the mansards.
- Casa Rossa: sleeps 8+2.
- Casa Selva: sleeps 2+2.
- Casa Giovanni: sleeps 4.
- Casa Rossa & Casa Selva are located in the same house and can be connected.
- Villa Pupa has its own swimming pool.
- Casa Rossa has its own swimming pool.
- When Casa Selva is rented separately from Casa Rossa the guests are not allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa.
- The guests of Casa Selva are allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa only when the two properties are rented together.
- Unless rented with Casa Pupa or Casa Rossa, Casa Giovanni guests have no access to the pools and to the ground where Pupa and Rossa are located.
- The view from this estate is breathtaking. A wonderful place to enjoy and take in the beauty of lake como. A very relaxing place, ideal for small and large groups.