La NovellinaBambolaccio n. 377 50050, Fiano – Certaldo (Florence)
From €6,000.00 per week
Bambolaccio n. 377 50050, Fiano – Certaldo (Florence)
- From €6,000.00 per week
In Fiano, Chianti
Sleeps 10 guests in 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Features include a pool, WIFI, staff and outstanding views. Price includes welcome dinner and basic groceries, daily continental breakfast, daily maid service — walk to a village
La Novellina is an independent villa with a private garden and swimming pool.
Elegantly furnished La Novellina has a large garden with a pool and provides every possible modern convenience.
La Novellina is a wonderfully renovated farmhouse which central structure is a tower of the 11th century. The villa is located just between Florence and Siena overlooking the tuscan hills. Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees in a landscape modeled by centuries of farmers’ patient toil. The views encompass the Castle of Santa Maria Novella and stretch as far as the towers of San Gimignano across the rolling countryside.
The house is set on three floors and sleeps up to ten people. It is spacious (3,250 sf) with five air conditioned bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. There is an elegant sitting room with a fireplace, two small halls and a big eat-in kitchen with a wood burning oven. It is furnished with original antiques. Two loggias, garden with lawn furniture, BBQ and a round swimming pool. Dishwasher washing machine, clothes dryer, large refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, Air Conditioning in the bedrooms, HI-FI, Satellite TV. Mosquito Screens. Telephone only for local calls, Internet Connection, Mobile cell phone for long distance calls
The keyholder is fluent in English and will greet you when you arrive. She is also a great cook and offers cooking classes and cook service. Upon request, she can offer a personalized concierge service to book tours, tickets, restaurant reservations, and help with your daily planning.
Ground floor (sleeps 2)
- Small entrance hall•Large eat-in kitchen built on two levels, with a huge wood-burning pizza oven, stone sink, modern sink, dishwasher, clothes washer & dryer
- Double (king) bedroom, en-suite bathroom with tub (three steps up from the main level)
- Both the kitchen and the ground floor bedroom can be accessed from the exterior of the villa (avoiding the steps for guests with walking problems), but please be aware that there are a few
steps here and there throughout the ground floor.
- Small bathroom near the kitchen, accessed from outdoor loggia
Second floor (sleeps 6)
- Central hallway
- Large living and dining room with fireplace and covered balcony
- Double (king) bedroom, en-suite bathroom (shower & tub)
- Bedroom with twin beds (cannot be joined as they are located on opposite walls, with a door between them)
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
Third floor (sleeps 2)
Double queen bedroom that can be twins, en-suite bathroom with shower. Access to this bedroom has a lower-than-usual ceiling, so watch your head going up the stairs.
Outside is the loggia for dining al fresco, a swimming pool (11 meters x 5 meters), and a bathroom with shower entranced from outside the kitchen — especially useful during the pool season.
Amenities: air-conditioned bedrooms, window screens, washer & dryer, Wifi internet access, large refrigerator with icemaker, gas BBQ, satellite TV, telephone for local calls, comfortable extra bed on request.
Testamonial 2015 (K. Hancock)
“We had a wonderfully , warm greeting with Susanne and Monica when we finally arrived on the Saturday afternoon . La Novellina was absolutely fantastic and surpassed all expectations . Of course the icing on the cake was Monica and all the family fell in love with her . Her cheerful morning greetings and wonderful surprises for breakfast each morning were a highlight . Monica also prepared 3 evening meals , one in the dining room , which were all wonderful .
We thought the villa and facilities were really great and the children loved the pool as the weather was perfect . We also bumped into and had a few conversations with Nick who was very helpful – I am sure he comes from a very nice family . Helen in fact also had a chat to Luisa on the Monica’s phone just as we were leaving and expressed our thoughts about our time at La Novellina .
We have many fond memories to recount and are so glad we chose La Novellina ! Many thanks for all your help Jane and very best wishes – will be in touch again when planning our next trip to Italy – our favourite European country !
Arrive and Relax Package
Fireplace / Heating
Terrace / Alfresco Dining
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Hot Air Ballooning
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|Low||Rest of year||10||€6,000.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 – October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|High||June 30 – September 1||10||€7,250.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
CLOSED OCT 21 – MARCH 30
- Maid service 3 hrs. per day Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
- Gardner 6 days per week and pool cleaning
- FREE INTERNET WIFI
- Continental breakfast service Monday to Saturday
- Air conditioning only in the bedrooms metered with a bonus of 50 per week
UTILITIES ARE METERED with a bonus of 50 Euros per week
Guests will pay only the amount exceeding 50 Euros
- Final cleaning Euro 300
Extra person bed/crib 500 euro per week (does not matter if the 1 person is a baby or an adult)
- Pool opening dates May 2 to September 26
- Pool towels included
- Bed linens changed weekly (Saturday)
- Bath linens changed on Wed and Sat
- Pets not allowed
Security deposit Euro 1000
Utility deposit for and Heating 100 Euro per week
- Arrive & Relax Package
- Continental Breakfast Monday to Saturday***
- Save 4%
Special notes and restrictions:
- For more than 3 children please inquire
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
***ITALIAN BREAKFAST SERVICE: with fresh hot coffee, tea, milk, cereals, freshly baked sourdough from the local bakery, with butter and jam.
Toscana - Tuscany
Tuscany is the place we all dream of….The place we want to retire to, and it is that place that will echo in your heart for a life time once you have stayed there and felt the essence of the organic life that passes by there each day.
With fields of sunflowers as far as they eye can see, olive groves and vineyards lining every street corner make Tuscany’s country side a picture worth painting. With its abundance of tiny medieval towns scattered around the hills, open air markets where locals gather each Saturday morning to offer their produce such as Truffle oil, olives, chianti wine, cured meats etc makes Tuscany the perfect place to visit for those that love food, wine and history.
From €6,000.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 578 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-27 08:19:03 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-27 08:19:03 [post_content] => Stunning location and Luxury accommodation. Sleeps 11 + 2 kids Built in 1911 by a Milanese family villa Concetta is a luxury holiday residence located in Argegno on the western shore of Lake Como between Laglio and Tremezzo. The location is stunning. From the villa one can see from the headland of Bellagio and to the north tthe pre-Alps and as far as Nesso to the south. in front of the villa there is the classic S. Sisinnio church that has been represented in a Winston Churchill water color painted from the garden of the Villa. The lake shore and the center of the village are 2500 meters downhill. Argegno is a favourite destination on Lake Como as it has a good number of restaurants, barss, coffee shop, pubs, Hydrofoils and tourist boats connecting Argegno to Como and main interest points. From Argegno it is possible to take a cable car up to Pigra and Argegno-Cima della Duaria conservation area (881 meters) which is situated on a plateau that enjoys beautiful views of the lake and of the pre-Alps The property was fully restored in 2012 while preserving original details and materials. Marble and terracotta floors, ironworks and decorations date to 1911. The mix of modern Italian design and antiques paintings and statues creates a refined atmosphere. The Villa is surrounded by 3500sq meters of fenced manicured garden featuring plenty of lounge chairs, tables, bbq, a salt water heated swimming pool, shower, 70 sq.m. patio. The grounds are also the perfect place for a wedding reception or celebratory event. Indoors amenities : a full home entertainment system with satellite TV, Wi-Fi, wine storage, mini spa with chromo therapy shower and aroma therapy tub. In-house service. There is a daily 4-hour housekeeping and linen change service included . The villa manager is available to assist with all guest requests, arranging extras such as cooking, grocery shopping transport and excursions. The villa sleeps up to 11+ people in 6 double bedrooms + 1 single and 6 bathrooms VILLA CONCETTA DETAILS – 11 adults and 2 small kids (plus extra bed upon request for 14th guest) - the villa is fully AirCon. GROUND FLOOR Entrance; Powder room; Large living room with modern sofas accommodating up to 15 people with fireplace; dining room with fireplace fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and wood-burning pizza oven. One double bedroom (King size bed), accessible to elderly people with en suite bathroom (shower) and private small terrace; SECOND LEVEL First level Two twin bedrooms (convertible in double), each with en suite bathroom (shower with massage system) and private small terrace; One double bedroom (King size ), with en suite bathroom (shower with massage system) and private small terrace; One double bedroom (Queen size), with en suite bathroom (shower with massage system) and private small terrace; ATTIC (sloping ceiling) One single bedroom with en suite bathroom (shower) Staff only storage BASEMENT Wine canteen and tasting area Mini spa with chromo therapy shower and aroma therapy tub, Steam bath for 8 people Air conditioning Satellite TV DVD player CD player Library Movie and music library Wi-Fi access Wine storage Mini spa with chromo therapy shower and aroma therapy tub Baby equipment Children's games Laundry facility Toiletries Dining room with grill and fireplace Fully equipped kitchen with wood-burning pizza oven and fireplace Features Last visit: October 2016
- Air Conditioning
- Top Luxury Villas
- Pool or Hot Tub
- Wedding Villas
- Formal entrance into central hall with stairs to First Floor
- Spacious living room with working fireplace and modern linen-covered sofas. Large plasma TV, satellite TV and DVD. Double doors leading to the garden.
- Dining room with table for 12 and venetian chandelier.
- Fully equipped kitchen with eat-in table for eight, opening on a courtyard with large table for al fresco dining and BBQ (stove, large oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, espresso maker, slicer)
- 'Yellow Twin' Double bedroom (twins can combine) with en-suite bathroom, (shower)
- Laundry (washing machine and dryer) for guest and staff use.
- Powder room
- 'Red' Double bedroom (king/twins) with pool view. En suite bathroom (shower stall and tub with hand-held shower)
- 'Vichy' Double bedroom (king/twins) with garden view
- Private bath (enclosed shower stall and tub with hand-held shower) with double sinks
- 'Pink' Double bedroom (king/twins) with garden view
- 'Blue' Double bedroom (king/twins) with garden view
- Shared bath (enclosed shower stall and tub with hand-held shower) with double sinks
- 'Blue' Double bedroom (king/twins) overlooking al fresco dining (fountain can be heard)
- Private bath(enclosed shower stall and tub with hand-held shower) with double sinks
- 12x6 pool with pergola, umbrellas and sun beds.
- Large outdoor dining area in an intimate courtyard with table seating 12 people, BBQ
- 3000 sqm of garden immediately surrounding the house with roses lavender, oleander and rosemary.
- Alfresco shaded garden living area
- Private Chapel
- Carport for 5 cars
- Entrance hall
- Large main living room
- Study with Sky TV
- Guest bathroom
- Main kitchen, fully equipped
- Wet kitchen
- Dining room (seats 14)
- Formal dining room (seats 22)
- Serra living room (Sky TV) - informal living room
- Laundry room with washer & dryer, iron & ironing board
- 1 single bedroom (bed size 11cm); en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 double bedroom with joinable twin beds (beds size 90cm); en suite bathroom with shower
- Staircase to the piano nobile
- Ballroom (seats 50 people)
- Empire Bedroom - single bed 80cm
- Well Bedroom - single bed 120 sm
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Camera dei Gemelli suite: a games room/sitting room, bedroom with joinable twin beds, en suite red marble bathroom
- Apartment Donna Rosetta: includes a sitting room with Sky TV, bedroom with 2 single beds (110cm each), bathroom with cast iron bathtub
- Master Bedroom: queen-size bed, two en suite bathrooms, one with shower, the other with tub, dressing room, staircase to the third floor, guest bathroom
- Bedroom delle Donne - single bed 110cm
- Bedroom di Ottavio - queen bed 160cm
- 1 bathroom with shower shared by the above two bedrooms
- Bedroom dei Fiori - queen bed 110cm; en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom degli Sposi- 2 twin beds (80cm); can not be joined; bathroom with tub
- Bedroom della Caterina - 2 joinable twin beds (80cm); en suite bathroom with shower
- Large living room with a little kitchenette
- On this floor there is also the maid's bedroom and bathroom
- Italian style gardens
- Chapel (available for weddings)
- Panoramic swimming pool and pergola with table for lunch by the pool
- Pool house with summer kitchen, one bathroom, shower room and changing area
- Tinaia living room