From €10,750.00 per week
- From €10,750.00 per week
- Portofino on the Italian Riviera
Sleeps 10 in 5 air-conditioned bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, with maid service, spectacular sea views, wireless internet access, walk to town, private sea access. Free welcome dinner and basic groceries included
The Italian Riviera is a picturesque strip of white sandy beaches, colorful fishing villages, and green hillsides that stretches from France to Tuscany. The promontory of Portofino is a protected natural area, with a mild climate and dramatic scenery of high cliffs plunging into the sea. The area is a happy mix of glamour and natural beauty set against a backdrop of sparkling turquoise sea.
- Villa Portofino is one of a few exclusive villas located right on the promontory of Portofino. The resort’s central piazza, with chic designer shops, seafood restaurants, and marina lined with elegant yachts, is just a five minute walk. Explore the resorts of the Riviera — Santa Margherita (4 km) and lively Rapallo, with excellent shopping. Continue on to the Cinque Terre, five cliffside villages with hundreds of miles of hiking trails. Visit the superb museums and delightful markets of Genoa (30 min.), where narrow alleys wind their way down to one of the most vital harbors of the Mediterranean. Visit the popular resort of Forte dei Marmi or the Cararra marble quarries, where Michelangelo got his pure white marble. Or just relax and enjoy the incredible view!
- The villa is entirely protected and offers absolute privacy. A private elevator connects the harbor with a walking path that leads to the lighthouse. Villa Portofino is located along this path, about 300 meters from the elevator. The villa can not even be seen from the road or from the footpath, where you will find the entrance gate and a stairway down (32 steps) through a beautiful rock garden to the terrace, shaded by century-old wisteria vines.
- It is possible (and desirable) to stay here without a car, but if you do have a car, parking is available in a garage in town. Trains on the main rail line from Torino to Rome stop in nearby Rapallo, connected by bus to Portofino. A local train runs from Santa Margherita to the Cinque Terre, with bus service from Portofino to Santa Margherita every 20 minutes. Public transport is also possible by boat or water taxi.
- Built on two levels, Villa Portofino has a panoramic sun deck on top and picture windows to take advantage of the stunning views. All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned.
- Spacious living room with white sofas and sliding glass doors to the patio
- Formal dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- 1 double room (bed cannot be separated); en suite bathroom with tub
- 2 twin/double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one with shower and tub; one with shower
- Three of the bedrooms have a sea view; the other has a garden view. An additional single bedroom is available at additional cost.
2 double rooms with joinable twin beds; en-suite bathrooms with shower
Amenities include telephone and TV, as well as wireless internet access. There is a separate maid’s bedroom and laundry. In addition, there are several lovely outlooks on the way down (approx. 180 steps) to the sea and the rock swimming platform.
Arrive and Relax Package
Terrace / Alfresco Dining
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 – September 1||10||€12,150.00|
|Low||Rest of year||10||€10,750.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
- Utility fee of 500 Euros to be paid only upon arrival and in cash which will include:
Maid service from Saturday to Saturday. Wednesday day off.
Porter service available only if PRE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE 4.00 PM – 6.00 PM
- Baby bed Euro 100
Bed Linen and bath towels changed only on Sat.
Extra change 20 Euros per set per person to be paid in cash to the maid.
- On request: one extra room available for 1 extra person maximum at 400 Euros per week.
Pets allowed Euro 60 per week
Heating metered Security deposit Euro 1000
Utility deposit for Heating Euro 300 per week upon arrival
- Special notes and restrictions:
The listed price is for 10 people maximum with 5 bedrooms available.
All the bedrooms will be air conditioned and heated ( both floors ) this means that it will be possible to accept bookings for 10 people also during the winter time.
From the end of September to until the end of May special prices on request for small groups.
Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
Extra service upon request cook service, transfer, porter service (available only if pre-arranged in advance)
Famous for its pesto, white truffles, hazelnuts and cheese, this little strip of the Mediterranean which arcs from Tuscany to the French border is an exciting and interesting holiday destination.
From its stone villages, beautiful beaches and harbours, to Mont Blanc this region certainly has plenty to see.
Holidaymakers in Genoa, the Cinque Terre, Rapallo and Portofino will find a fascinating mix of cultures, interesting landscape and wonderful food. Italian Villa vacations have some stunning rentals in all of these wonderful locations. To browse these properties please see our coastal collection.
When visiting Liguria there is plenty to see and do;
From €10,750.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 634 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-27 11:01:28 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-27 11:01:28 [post_content] =>
- Casa Nica is an ancient Baglio (the Sicilian name used for the ancient walled farms), dating back to the 1800s, where three different generations have lived and left their mark for over 200 years.
- In 2011, the slow process of renovating started, keeping a balance between tradition and innovation, creating a line of continuity from its construction to nowadays.
- The Baglio, now completely renovated, is re-living its original charm, the spacious bedrooms, living areas, large kitchen and dining room is where every guest can find a total private area to relax and enjoy their well-deserved holiday.
- In the summer evenings, the scent of jasmine in the breeze will enchant you, making it an unforgettable moment sitting on the terrace or under the pergola sipping a glass of wine enjoying the peaceful Sicilian countryside.
- Your senses will be captivated by this area where long sunny days and the warm Mediterranean Sea caresses the soil making casa Nica the ideal place to spend a holiday.
- You will be seduced by Sicily, kissed by the sun and wrapped in its hills.
- The hub of this very special place is the colors, the perfumes, the landscape and the food – unique and special features of this land.
- Nestled in the countryside, on the western cost of Sicily, near Trapani, Casa Nica is a hideaway with beautiful mountainous views and yet only 7 kms from the sandy beaches of Cornino or, a little further, Scopello.
- Conveniently located near the major tourist spots of Erice, Segesta, the picturesque Salt Pans of Marsala, Mozia, Castellamare del Golfo and San Vito Lo Capo - are all only about a 20-minute drive – this semi-attached property combines simple yet elegant interiors and modern amenities with the natural beauty of the surroundings.
- The villa sleeps up to 6 +2 people in 3 BEDROOMS & 3 BATHROOMS : one single bed can be added in 2 of the bedrooms
- Dining room with comfortable seating for up to 8 guests.
- Spacious sitting room with TV area (65” flat screen TV) featuring a large arched picture window facing the back garden, and a mix of traditional and contemporary furniture. This airy room is an ideal place to relax and enjoy some quiet time indoor reading your favorite book, or one taken from the library collection available on the shelves.
- A spacious professional stainless-steel and granite kitchen, with a central island and skylight, is at guests’ disposal or may be used by the chef to hire during the stay.
- Living room with a large sofa and 50” flat TV, with wide French doors leading out to the front veranda and garden.
- Separate laundry area with a washing machine and bathroom.
- Queen bedroom ( 160x180) with garden view, direct access to the front terrace, and spacious en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Queen bedroom ( 160x180) with pool view, direct access to the garden, and spacious en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Queen bedroom ( 160x180) with a private bathroom with shower and access to roof terrace.
- Each bedroom is equipped with air conditioning/heating and built-in safe; each bathroom is provided with hairdryer and toiletries.
- Beamed ceilings, original stone walls, warm wooden details and traditional pieces - balanced with casually contemporary details - create a timeless atmosphere throughout the space.
- The good balance between classic and contemporary is what makes this property so desirable to rent. The ground floor is multi-leveled with some steps between the rooms.
- Three different outdoor areas: the front garden with a jasmine-covered patio and al-fresco dining facilities; and a BBQ for casual meals, two roof terraces with sunbeds (accessible through the upstairs bedroom), perfect spots for sunbathing or for enjoying a cocktail before dinner admiring the breathtaking view of the Sicilian countryside.
- Private panoramic salt-water infinity pool (11m x 7m x 1.40m) and sun deck area.
- A/C, heating, electric blinds, mosquito nets, salt-water swimming pool, digital Sat TVs (with some English channels), CD player, stereo system, dishwasher, washing machine, Wi-Fi, BBQ, safe, vegetable garden, private parking for up to two cars.
- This property captures the true essence of leisure and it is perfect for small groups of friends or familes – the bedrooms are far away from each other to preserve the privacy.
- The location is peaceful and yet not isolated, in fact other houses are nearby. The closest serviced village is only 1 km away. In short, Casa Nica offers everything you could want from a vacation property with all the comforts of home. The area is served by two airports, respectively Trapani 20 minutes and Palermo about 50 minutes away.
- West Sicily offers a number of wonderful places to visit on day-trips Including the extraordinary city of Palermo a cultural melting pot since 6th century BC , The Unesco Heritage site of Monreale and Cefalu .
- the medieval walled town of Erice perched on the rocky cliffs, with magnificent views of the sea,. The archeological sites of Segesta, Selinunte and the Valley of the Temples. The coastal towns of Trapani and Marsala and stretched between them the salt pans are one of the most charming places in Sicily.
- Not to mention the blue sea and the enchanting three Egadi Islands : Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo located just off the coast of Trapani 20 minutes by hydrofoil. Great food and excellent . The beaches and the excellent food and wines
- Closest Beach - Cornino km 14/ min 17 by car
- Egadi Islands 22km/ 30 min to Trapani by car + hidrofoil 20 min
- Palermo 80 km / hr 1,25 min
- Palermo airport 64 km /50 min
- Trapani airport 32 km / 35 min
- Trapani 22 km /30 min
- Marsala 45 km /50 min
- Erice 35 km /30 min
- Segesta 37 km /30 min
- The valley of the Temples 162 km / hrs2,20 min
- Mount Etna 313 km / 4hrs
- With sea views and a private garden with a swimming pool, this villa along the Amalfi Coast is a perfect place for your friends and family. Sleeps up to 12 + 1 in 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Fully air conditioning with WIFI throughout. Villa Castore also offers an Outdoor kitchen and pizza oven, Terraces on each floor, a Roof top terrace and the location is just 350 metres from the village of Sant'Agata
- The area near the property can be described as quiet and peaceful and yet the charming town of Sant'Agata sui due Golfi (where there are shops, restaurants, and markets) is still within walking distance - just 350 meters from the property. Well known as “one of the pearls” in the Gulfs of Naples and Salerno, Sant’Agata sui due Golfi is perched on a hill offering views of the coast, sea, and two bays nearby.
- Today it is also known for its church of the same name, the monastery of Deserto, and its archaeological ruins dating back to Etruscan times.
- In Sant’Agata there are also markets, shops, restaurants, including the historical Don Alfonso, and an endless amount of walking paths away from the main roads.
- Sorrento is a short drive away where you’ll find a museum, music festivals from mid-September to mid-October, and various art galleries throughout the year. Keep in mind that every Tuesday is the weekly street market. There are also cinemas, wine bars, and even a bowling alley to amuse you during your visit. For day trips, make sure to see the chic coast town of Positano, the ruins of Pompeii, and the culturally significant city of Naples.
- The entire area of the villa covers 400 sqm, is fully air-conditioned and it is spreads over three levels.
- It can accommodate up to 13 people and has got a fully equipped kitchen, 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, dining-room, living-room and other facilities.
- The villa is comprised of three levels and each has access to a patio or terrace. The ground level opens to the garden where there is a landscaped lawn and a private swimming pool (40m2) surrounded by sun loungers. Outdoor kitchen and pizza oven.
- Shaded parking for 4 cars.
- Ground floor: there is a very large living room (TV), a fully equipped kitchen (ice maker, fridge, dishwasher, microwave) a dining-room, a double bedroom, a bathroom with shower.
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron and iron board.
- Sauna and Jacuzzi room + fitness area.
- First floor: three double bedrooms (one with an extra single sofa bed) each of them equipped with en suite bathroom and a terrace with a nice view.
- Two of the bedrooms have a double bed and one has twin/double beds.
- Two bathrooms have showers and one has a Jacuzzi tub.
- Second floor: there are two double bedrooms. One has an ensuite bathroom with shower and the second has got an ensuite bathroom with tub and shower.
- One of the bedrooms has got a private terrace.
- Top floor: roof terrace
- Villa Castore is provided with air conditioning in all rooms as well as a central heating, furthermore there is a private car park available for our guests.
- Total square meters: villa 400 sqm; garden 700 sqm
- Swimming pool
- Central heating
- Internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Bed linen
- Kitchen tools
- Ice machine
- Microwave oven
- Sant’Agata sui due Golfi: 350 m
- Massa Lubrense: 2 km
- Nerano: 5 km
- Sorrento: 7 km
- Positano: 7 km
- Pompei: 33 km
- Napoli: 56 km
- Sleeps up to 27 pax (but up to 44 pax if needed)14 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms
- Located in the hills halfway between Sorrento and Positano (both about 10 km away), The Sea Farmhouse is settled in a very peaceful location, completely immersed in the nature of a wide pine grove, with one of the most amazing views over the Li Galli islet. This corner of Paradise is the perfect shelter for a relaxing vacation and the ideal choice for large groups of friends or families.
- Characterized with a rustic style, this property is the typical Southern Italian farmhouse, where it is possible to find a wide range of vegetables (salad, tomatoes, eggplants, etc.) directly cultivated by the owners. Furthermore, inside the property, the owners run a factory where many different kind of marmalades, tomato sauces and the world famous limoncello liquor are produced.
- This factory serves also as a sort of workshop place where guests are invited to discover the process of the artisanal production and are invited to try and produce their own artisanal products together with the owners. The factory is also provided with a nice small shop where the guests can taste and buy the local products; this shop serves also as wine bars
- Inside the property there’s a restaurant for up to 70 pax, with an internal catering service available on request: just make a wish and all the local products could be served to you for breakfast, lunch or dinne
- The main buildings of these huge property can accommodate up to 27 people and upon request other 4 single beds can be added for a total amount of 31 sleeps. Furthermore, withn the property there are few other detached buildings (3 suites and 2 standard rooms located at about 5 minutes walk downhill from the main buildings) that can accommodate other guests, for an overall total amount of 44 sleeps.
- The main buildings consist in 3 separate villas:
- VILLA 1 sleeps up to 14 people. It’s divided in 2 floors and is composed by 8 standard rooms: 3 double bedrooms at the ground floor and 5 bedrooms (3 double and 2 single) at the first floor. The two single rooms are quite small, therefore are suitable for children or could be considered staff rooms. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (please note: some bathrooms are quite small and have only a stand-up shower without stall, just a drain in the floor and a showerhead).
- This villa, with its large living room, 2 pianos and an indoor bar at the ground floor, is considered the main building of the property.
- VILLA 2 sleeps up to 9 people. It’s divided in 2 floors and is composed as follows: at the ground floor 1 large suite with en-suite bathroom (wide shower and double sink and direct access to the garden with furnished portico; at the first floor 3 double deluxe bedrooms with dedicated / en-suite bathroom (2 with shower, one with shower and tub), both with access to a terrace and equipped with TV and mini-bar.
- VILLA 3 sleeps up to 6 people. It is located near Villa 1, it’s divided in 2 floors and is composed by 2 large suites - one for each floor - both with en-suite bathroom (with shower and double sink), mini-bar, access to an outdoor furnished area (garden at the ground floor, terrace at the first floor) with an amazing view on the beautiful panorama. In both suites it’s possible to add an extra bed.
- There are no kitchens inside each villa, however close to VILLA 1 the guests can find a large industrial kitchen, as well as a large dining room that can host up to 50 people in order to dine all together. Upon request, at extra cost, the staff members can take care of the cleaning of the kitchen used by the guests and it is also possible to organize cooking class or dinner with private chef.
- The swimming pool is shared by all the buildings. It is located closer to VILLA 1, but not far away also from the other 2 buildings. It is very well furnished with tables, chairs, deck-chairs, beach umbrellas and sun beds. It's not fenced.
- The entire property is equipped with AC and WI-FI connection, while the telephone line is completely absent
- A large private car parking is available for all the guests and - even if a car is recommended - there is the possibility to have car transfers arranged on time.
- At The Sea Farmhouse it is possible to organize special events (such as weddings and private parties) inside the restaurant as well as on the wide terracing around, furnished with pergola and awning.
- Garden and balcony/terrace
- Pizza oven
- Car Parking
- Other services upon request (at extra costs):
- • Concierge services 24/7
- Car transfers
- Internal Catering (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Cooking lessons
- Special events
- Assistance and wood for Pizza Wood Oven
- The nearest village is Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi (about 5 minutes drive), a nice small town where you can find all the basic services (bank, restaurants, supermarket, groceries, local shops).
- The Sea Farmhouse is a true piece of Paradise but a bit isolated (a wide pine grove runs all over the inner side of the property), therefore it is highly recommended a car to explore the beautiful surroundings.
- Sited in an exceptional strategic position, halfway between Sorrento and Positano, this property is the ideal place to enjoy the quietness of the nature and at the same time to reach worldwide famous resorts such as the nearby Sorrento and Positano, the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the city of Naples with the Vesuvius volcano, the islands of Capri and Ischia, the beautiful Amalfi Coast with Ravello
- The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internazionale di Napoli (55km, 1h by car)
- Close towns:
- Sorrento: 10 km
- Positano: 12 Km
- Naples: 50 Km
- Pompeii: 28 Km
- Herculaneum: 40 Km