The Luxury Collection
Contact for pricing
- Contact for pricing
- This Water-front villa is an outstanding late 19th century three storey mansion.
- Inspired by the quietness and tranquility of the location, and the proximity to the Bellagio city centre, Marquis Eugenio Besana built this Villa on the shores of Lake Como in 1891.
- In 1920, an influential Italian tycoon acquired the property as his private residence. His grandsons are still the current proprietors.
- Over the last 100 years four generations have developed their passion for culture and style and transformed the mansion into a luxury holiday retreat and living museum.
- The access to Villa Ametista is by car or boat, with separate entrances for both.
- The big terrace on the ground floor has an impressive 180-degree view: nowhere else on lake Como is it possible to see such perfect views of iconic landmarks such as the town of Bellagio in one direction, Menaggio and Tremezzo directly across the lake and in the near distance Villa Balbianello. The terrace offers a comfortable sitting room and also two wide lounges with huge windows facing the lake.
- The private heated swimming pool (near the big terrace) offers the chance to admire this landscape while relaxing in total quiet. The pool area offers comfortable lounge chairs and al fresco dining. The pool (measures: 15m x 3,2m) is not fenced but can be easily closed with an electrical shutter.
- For the guests of Villa Ametista there’s also a brand new tennis court, situated about 40 mt from the lake. This tennis court has one of the most astonishing views on Lake Como: while playing tennis, you’ll be able to admire the lake,whilst surrounded by the Alps… beyond words!
- The villa is surrounded by an exclusive botanical garden offering centenary trees, amazing coluors and scents for an unforgettable reverie. Its impressive position on Lake Como offers a panoramic shoreline walk of more than 300 meters. These luxuriant gardens (measuring nearly four hectares) climb along the mountain and provide breathtaking views.
- The interiors are characterized by the typical Italian 19th-20th Century furniture. Here details make the difference: from the impressive marble fireplace, passing through the long grand piano and the Murano chandeliers, continuing with the luxurious paintings and the dark oak boiserie (typical of the Gabriele D’Annunzio romantic early 20th century style), finishing with the walnut covered ceiling.
- The guests of Villa Ametista have over 1500 square meters at their disposal. There is also a basement (accessible only to the staff) which hosts a laundry room, a wine cellar and a second semi-professional kitchen.
- The mansion develops over three floors – please be aware that there are lots of steps to reach the different levels of the Villa.
- On the GROUND FLOOR, there is the main dining room that easily accommodates up to twenty guests (an ideal location for a private party) and the living room. On this level, the villa also offers a games room, with two card tables with beautiful lighting for late-night games.
- The sleeping quarters are located entirely upstairs, on the first and second floor (no rooms on the ground floor). There are 10 bedrooms.
- Access to the first floor is via the main staircase or through the secondary service stairs: there, a huge oak library welcomes the guests, with its nearly thirty thousand rare and antique books embracing many topics of human knowledge.
- On the FIRST FLOOR are located the biggest, most luxurious and comfortable 4 suites (all with dedicated bathroom): the first suite faces the lake through a wide terrace, the second suite has its windows on the southern side of the botanical garden, the third suite overlooks the northern, peaceful side of the garden, the fourth suite is located right in front of a giant Lebanon Cedar.
- The SECOND FLOOR is the “Kids & Teens Floor”, with the remaining standard bedrooms, nicely furnished and decorated but surely less luxurious than the 4 suites on the first floor.Bedrooms Details:
- King bed, en suite tub & shower
- King bed, en suite tub & shower, studio & sitting room
- King bed, en suite tub & shower & dressing room
- Double bed (it can be split to twin beds), en suite bath tub
- King bed, en suite shower
- Double bed (it can be split to twin beds), en suite bath tub
- King bed, en suite bath tub
- Double bed (it can be split to twin beds), bath room with shower
- Single French bed, bath room with tub
- Four single beds, en suite bath tub & shower
- A separate building house (fifty meters from the Villa) can easily accommodate a staff up to six people.
- The Villa is always offered with the resident staff service. The staff consists 6 people: 1 cook, 1 gardener, 2 house cleaners, 2 persons dedicated to table, pool and terrace service.
- Included in the Cost:“Welcome Pack” provided on arrival (basic groceries like; water, salt, sugar and coffee) and first lunch or dinner offered by the property
- Daily cleaning service, daily change of towels (also pool) and twice weekly change of bed linen
- Cooking Service – The Villa comes with the Italian cook who has been with the Orlando family for over 25 years (traditional italian style food&dishes). If necessary, the cook will also buy all the necessary food that is to be paid for directly in cash at the end of the stay
- Flowers and vegetables from the garden (when available)
- Tennis court and swimming pool usage
- AC / Heating
- Barbeque and happy hour organization
- Electricity, cooking gas, water and Internet Wi-Fi connection
- Any maintainance of house, equipment or garden
- Available on request and charged:
- Concierge – Villa Ametista has its own concierge service that is advised especially if there are over 12 guests
- Taxi boat or boat rent (Villa Orlando Concierge can organize this service)
- Wine tasting: Villa Ametista has its oun wine cellar that can be used for special occasions
- Located directly on Lake Como, not far away from the worldwide famous Villa Carlotta, Villa Ametista is a few minutes away from the shopping centre of Bellagio (also known as “The Pearl of The Lake”) and just half an hour by car away from the renowned Menaggio Golf Club.
- The privileged position and the relatively mild climate make Bellagio a very interesting location every time of the year: visitors will be charmed and delighted by its stone-made stairs and the vertical structure of the town, which directly faces the blue waters of the lake, by the elegant shops where time seems to have stopped, by its porticos – ideal for a romantic stroll – and wide bars where a wonderful espresso or hot chocolate can be sipped.
- The international airports of Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa and Lugano are all within 90 minutes drive. Distance from the 3 airports:
- Milan Linate: 75km, 1h and 10mins
- Milan Malpensa: 90km, 1h and 30mins
- Lugano: 65km (through Cernobbio), 1h and 30mins; 40km across the lake with the ferry boat), time strongly depends on the ferry boat
- Distance from main towns:
- Lecco: 20 Km, 35mins
- Como: 30 km, 1h
- Milano: 80 km, 1h and 30 min
Villa Tour & Welcome Drinks
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
The benefits of the Luxury Collection
Lombardia and The Lakes
Lombardia is located at the very north of Italy and borders with Switzerland and the Alps. Home to the industrial capital city of Milan which is perhaps the biggest centre in the world for fashion with names like Armani, Prada, and Gucci all residing in Milans ‘Golden Quad’. The local people of Milan take great pride in the way they dress and it can often seem they are all on a catwalk as they quickly march through the streets.
Milan is also the finance powerhouse of the country, and is not driven by tourism. The city itself is fast passed, and a great place to visit if you are a serious shopper.
The main attractions in Milan include Il Duomo di Milano, Leonardo Da Vincis last supper, La Scala opera house, and the Castello Sforzesco.
Contact for pricing
The Luxury Collection
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 9147 [post_author] => 3 [post_date] => 2022-02-23 04:10:53 [post_date_gmt] => 2022-02-23 04:10:53 [post_content] => Just minutes away by car or bus from the historical center, the freshly renovated Villa Duca is set atop one of most prestigious hills of Florence, peacefully surrounded by olive groves, cypress trees, and beautifully manicured gardens. This elegant luxury three-story villa features a picturesque panoramic courtyard with direct views of the Florentine countryside. A glorious boulevard of grand cypress trees leads the guests to this sun-flooded home, perfectly suited for sophisticated living and entertaining 8 BEDROOMS/7 BATHROOMS Ground floor: Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower First floor: Queen bedroom with adjacent private bathroom with shower King/Twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower King/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower Second floor: King bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with shower King bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with tub King bedroom with original Frescoes ceiling, shared walk-in closet and shared bathroom with shower Queen bedroom with shared walk-in closet and shared bathroom with shower All bedrooms have A/C and all bathrooms are provided with hair-dryers LIVING SPACES Ground floor: A glorious 18-ft high frescoed ceiling living room offers you an unforgettable welcome when you enter Villa Duca. The sun-flooded room features an open wood burning fireplace and three French doors that open onto the terrace with views of the courtyard and the Tuscan countryside. The recent remodeling incorporates vibrant accent colors and contemporary furniture to counterbalance the traditional architecture, and the striped pattern of the chairs and ottoman’s fabric provides striking contrast against the crisp, clean palette of the walls to give the room a fresh contemporary look. This inviting room is provided with a 47” LED TV with Sky satellite channels, two large sitting areas and a generous book library available on the well-stocked bookshelves. Large eat-in kitchen with breakfast table up to 10 people and original frescoed ceiling, equipped with American standard appliances. Separate den adjacent to the kitchen featuring an additional breakfast table for up to 8 people and direct access to the portico with a dining table for up to 16 people facing the front courtyard. Laundry room with washer and dryer completes this floor. First floor: Home office equipped with a large desk area, computer and printer at disposal of the guests. Formal dining room with large oval wooden table and vibrant colored chairs for up to 16 people add warmth against the neutral palette of the walls. Thanks to three big windows and high ceilings the elegant dining room is airy and bright, looking great for any occasion. OUTDOOR FEATURES For outdoor lounging and dining, a furnished portico faces the courtyard featuring a charming oval water fountain. Expansive panoramic garden surrounding the villa, perfect to rest and enjoy relaxing time with family and friends and ideal for children to blow off some steam. Private salt-water heated swimming pool (11 m x 5.5 m) bordered by lush landscaping including flowery plants and fragrant rosemary bushes. Towering cypress and palm trees add privacy and a sliver of shade to this distinctive retreat. The sundeck is completed with comfortable lounges, umbrellas and a dining table for wonderful poolside meals. SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS Enjoy the ultimate luxury at Villa Duca, a meticulously recently renovated property with beautiful views, fresh decor, easy elegance and with an ideal Florence address. Nearest Airport: Florence Peretola 18 min Nearest serviced town: 3 min Nearest major city: Siena 53 min Driving time estimated by Google Maps Famous for its art and architecture, Florence is an obligatory destination for the first-timer visitor of Italy. However, while exploring the historical center is something that cannot be missed, the pristine studded landscapes and the enchanted medieval villages set on the famous Tuscan rolling hills surrounding Florence are well worth a visit. The most famous area to explore is the Chianti, a blessed land that covers a rather large wine-producing region of Tuscany, reaching from Florence to Siena, and all the way out to Pisa. Chianti's must see sights are the wine villages of Castellina, Radda and Gaiole. Along the road visit the Badia di Coltibuono and/or Castello di Brolio and do not forget to pick up some wine to enjoy at the villa! WHERE TO EAT Osteria di Passignano - Set in the middle of the Antinori wine estate…all we can say is: NOT TO BE MISSED! Via Passignano 33, 50028, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa - +39 055 807 1278 Il Padellina - Rustic trattoria serving local cuisine. Come for the steak, stay for the atmosphere. Corso del Popolo 54, Strada in Chianti – +39 055 858388 La Loggia (at Hotel San Michele) - Fine dining, romantic setting and unforgettable views. Via Doccia 4, Fiesole - +39 055 567 8200 La cantinetta di Rignana - Stunning views, great food and, of course, fantastic wine! Località Rignana 13, Greve in Chianti - +39 055 852601 Torre guelfa di chef Claudio - Ideal place for a meal if you are in this area for a shopping afternoon at the Outlets (20 minute drive away). Your shopping spree will be even more memorable thanks to the specialties tasted at this restaurant. Via S. Martino Altoreggi, 8, Figline Valdarno - +39 055 951112 WHERE TO SHOP Clothing:, The Mall - Tuscany’s most exclusive outlet complex with more than 20 boutiques, including Prada, Gucci Armani, Fendi, Marni and Dolce and Gabbana. Via Europa, 8, Leccio - The Mall Official Website Terracotta objects: the area of Impruneta is famous for the terracotta. Visit Artenova, which sells a unique range of artistic hand-made terracotta decorations. Via Europa, 12 - +39 055 201 2316 Hand embroidered items: linen for the home and lingerie of the finest quality can be found at Grazia Giachi Ricami Piazza Matteotti, 35, Greve in Chianti - +39 055 854 4671 Via Borgo Ognissanti 6 r - +39 055 265 0399 Food specialty store: Macelleria Falorni, one of Italy’s greatest butcher shops where salsicce and prosciutto have been artisanal for eight generations. Here you can buy their products vacuum sealed for easy travel. Piazza Matteotti, 71 – Greve in Chianti - +39 055 853 029. Wine: Enoteca Antinori, an architectural masterpiece built as a shrine in honor to the rich wine of this land. Via Cassia per Siena, 133 Loc. Bargino, San Casciano Val di Pesa - +39 055 23595 [post_title] => Duca [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => duca [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2022-02-23 04:13:23 [post_modified_gmt] => 2022-02-23 04:13:23 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://www.italianvillavacations.com.au/?post_type=properties_&p=9147 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => properties_ [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 9119 [post_author] => 3 [post_date] => 2022-02-23 03:43:29 [post_date_gmt] => 2022-02-23 03:43:29 [post_content] => No matter what your ideal vacation looks like, the medieval city of Lucca and its surroundings offer many opportunities: if you like keeping up with your workout, the city’s 16th century walls are a glorious backdrop for strolling, power-walking, jogging or cycling; for beach lovers, the coastal strip of Versilia is the place to be and is within a 30-minute drive; and for music aficionados, many classical and rock/pop music festivals are held here throughout the year. For these reasons and more, Lucca is becoming one of the elite summer destinations in Tuscany. Only a 10-minute drive away from the city sits Orfea, a superb luxury villa that dates back to the 15th century and is completely and painstakingly renovated to welcome you to the era of modern beauty and sublime elegance. 8 BEDROOMS/7 BATHROOMS MAIN VILLA (6BD/5BTH – SLEEPS 12 + 2) First floor: Master family suite with 1 king bedroom and 1 small twin bedroom, this suitable for kids. Shared en-suite bathroom with shower. 1 king bedroom with king size bed and mezzanine with two twin beds, en-suite bathroom with shower. 1 king bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. Second Floor (only accessible by stairs): 1 king bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and shower stall. THE POOL HOUSE (2BD/2BA – SLEEPS 4) Quaint two-story stone house carefully restored and tastefully furnished. Ground floor: A generous open floor-plan with sitting area and eat-in kitchen, brightened by travertine marble floors in neutral color. A bathroom is also on this floor. The sitting area opens onto the main garden and offers a pleasant al-fresco dining area. First floor: 1 double bedroom with bathroom with Jacuzzi tub; 1 twin bedroom. All bedrooms are provided with A/C and all bathrooms are supplied with hair dryers. LIVING SPACES MAIN VILLA Ground floor: As soon as you enter the foyer, you will feel the special atmosphere that permeates the villa. The neutral and earth-toned colors used in the family room, such as golden yellow and terra cotta, typical of the Tuscan style, create an airy and fresh effect, while frescoed walls, a large fireplace serving as a focal point, and a beautiful crystal chandelier set the elegant tone of this comfortable room. The very generous formal dining room has seating for up to fifty people, and features lit china cabinets, a coffered ceiling, classic art on the walls, and tall arched French doors opening onto the garden – all elements working together to create the ultimate formal dining experience. The professional-grade kitchen boasts ample counter space for prepping meals, a gorgeous central stove, a vaulted ceiling, a large window and access to the garden. A lounge room with a large flat-screen satellite TV, a well-stocked library room, and a guest bathroom complete this floor. First floor: A traditional sitting room with working fireplace and soft sofas serves as a nice spot for afternoon reading or cozy conversations. Lower level: A state-of-the-art private wellness area (2,100 sq ft) includes a Turkish bath, sauna, emotional shower, salt room and meditation room. Also on this floor is a stone cellar with a wine tasting room with fireplace. OUTDOOR FEATURES The villa offers extensive manicured grounds including an Italian-style garden with a romantic pergola; an al fresco dining area for enjoying meals in the shade on a side of the villa; a private swimming pool with whirlpool area; high-quality lounge furniture and shades on the sun deck; a children’s playground, an ideal place to let the kids in your group run off some steam; and a covered private parking area. SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS Many features make this property perfect for kids: the estate is gated and completely fenced; the swimming pool has a shallow side; there is a children’s playground; and the nearby, and mostly car-free, city of Lucca offers a wide range of things to see. Nearest Airport: Peretola Florence Airport 45 min Nearest serviced town: Lucca 10 min Nearest major city: Florence 1 h 9 min Driving time estimated by Google Maps The historic town of Lucca features many attractions and unlimited historic charm. Take a stroll or rent a bicycle and ride on its ancient walls and through the town past famous monuments, several churches and the Guinigi Tower, which has trees planted at the top. Make sure to visit the church of Saint Michele and then enjoy a cappuccino in Saint Michele square. Don't miss shopping along Via Fillungo! North of Lucca, the famous Garfagnana Valley extends for miles, a splendid natural vista of mountains and hills. Along the way, stop at the famous "Devil's Bridge"—legend says the Devil himself has visited this spot. A huge Halloween celebration is held here every year. In Pisa, the famous Leaning Tower awaits. Some say it is one of the wonders of the world, and all agree that a sight of the Leaning Tower is a must for all those coming Italy. The nearby Forte Dei Marmi is one of the most popular places in Italy during the summer, boasting a beautiful beach, elegant shops and boutiques, and an active nightlife of bars and clubs like La Capannina and the Twiga Club. WHERE TO EAT Buca di Sant'Antonio - Mouthwatering dishes with excellent service. The English speaking waiters will thoroughly explain every dish and provide impeccable service. Via Cervia 3, Lucca - +39 0583 558 81 Ristorante Lombardo – great local food and attentive service, all enhanced by a stunning view from the terrace. Via della Pieve S. Stefano 4801, Lucca -+39 0583 394268 Antica Locanda di Sesto – a very good and consistent restaurant in Lucca, where the food and the service will not disappoint you. Via Ludovica 1660, Lucca - +39 0583 578181 Ristorante Giglio - A lovely restaurant within the city walls with indoor and outdoor dining. Friendly and attentive service, including a complimentary glass of Prosecco while you make up your mind on what to order. Piazza del Giglio 2, Lucca - +39 0583 494 058 Vino e Convivio – If you want wine by the glass accompanied by de-li-cious homemade food, do not be fooled by the look of this very rustic osteria. Extensive selection of wine and great simple dishes that change almost daily (they do not have a menu) that you do not want to miss. If available, order a glass of Ripasso Superiore della Valpolicella by Monte Dall’Ora (you are welcome!). Via Di Coselli 4/6, Guamo - +39 0584 989 069 WHERE TO SHOP Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! at Chocolat, a city heaven for chocoholics. Corte Cenami 1, Lucca - +39 0583 467 878 Tuscan Cigars - Those who like to know the story of an all-Italian pride can make a visit to the Manifatture Sigaro Toscanoof Mugnano where guided tours reveal the history and work processes of the most loved cigars in the world. Today the handmade cigars are those of great value, limited editions or special editions such as the Moro, the Millenium, the Toscano Original or Selected. Via Enrico Mattei 780, Lucca - +39 0583 4391 Jewelry - Lucia Giovannetti Maison – romantic jewels created with great passion and Italian craftsmanship. Via Santa Croce 20, Lucca - +39 0583 464331 [post_title] => Orfea [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => orfea [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2022-02-23 04:00:05 [post_modified_gmt] => 2022-02-23 04:00:05 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://www.italianvillavacations.com.au/?post_type=properties_&p=9119 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => properties_ [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 8389 [post_author] => 3 [post_date] => 2021-11-23 00:21:55 [post_date_gmt] => 2021-11-23 00:21:55 [post_content] => Sitting by the prestigious shore of the most beautiful lake in Italy, Villa Silva gleams in a tranquil setting that has managed to preserve the local scenery and traditions. Villa Silva is nestled between the village of Torno and the waters of Lake Como. Characteristics Sleeps: 12 - 16 guests in 7 Bedrooms and 7 Bathrooms Top Floor Mansarda with 2 extra bedrooms for 4 guests, an elevator serving all floors, Wi-Fi, heated pool, central air conditioning, digital Satellite, lakeview terrace with sundeck, private garden and parking OVERVIEW Torno wears its traditions proudly with local shops and restaurants still reflecting the values of the village. Take a sun-bathed stroll and experience a preserved and intact cultural setting that will make Lake Como feel like your second home. The villa can be reached by car or boat. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the mirroring lake and an idyllic backdrop for relaxing or just lounging by the swimming pool on the terrace. The Villa will be exclusively at your disposal, allowing you to enjoy privacy and an intimate time with the most romantic lake in Italy. The villa offers a pool that’s heated, modern, and equipped with hydromassage, guaranteed to elevate your swimming experience while also being child-friendly with its different levels. Relish in the enchanting view of the lake with our gazebo that serves as a sanctuary from the gentle heat while enjoying your meal or Aperitivo. A sweeping neoclassical-style veranda overlooks the serene lake waters and is there for you whenever the weather decides to act up. Take a little time out and have some fun in your very own playroom, equipped with a ping pong and foosball table. INTERIOR Villa Silva comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests, making it the ideal hideaway for a family get-together. The large windows overlooking the sinuous landscapes add a softening touch to the neoclassical furniture and create a cosy, luxurious escape. The property boasts comfortable rooms, breath-taking bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, as well as wi-fi, central air conditioning, satellite TV, and a personal elevator. The majestic lake is ever-present in the villa’s seven rooms thanks to large windows that bring the outside in and open up to balconies with enchanting views. Revel in the feeling of floating on gentle waters all the way from the romantic balconies while enjoying the scenery’s ever-changing beauty throughout the day. Over six bathrooms adorn the villa, one more sumptuous than the other. The dramatic bathrooms let you indulge in the feeling of luxury with its sleek precious marble and amenities like make-up mirrors, hairdryers, and towel warmers. Ground Floor The ground floor is home to a large full kitchen with a granite worktop, an induction cooker, an oven, a microwave, a fridge, and a dishwasher. Whether you’re planning on cooking yourself or letting someone else do it, this kitchen is the perfect birthplace for meals and banquets that can be enjoyed on the belvedere terrace or in the large dining room. Guests are also met with art nouveau-style furniture and a generous view of the magnificent lake. The ground floor houses the laundry room, one bathroom, access to the elevator, and a wondrous Carrara marble staircase to the upper floors. First Floor – Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms Lavish and adventurous, the first floor’s exquisite liberty-style furniture flows seamlessly throughout the entire space. The elegant living room offers an intimate setting as well as a fireplace, a plasma TV with satellite cable, and cozy seats to enjoy after a long, active day. The three bedrooms embody lush comfort alongside fresh views and are divided into one suite with a private balcony and two double bedrooms equipped with a private wardrobe, a bathroom, and satellite TV. The Master Suite has a bathroom with a bathtub and shower. The two double bedrooms have a bathroom with a shower. Second Floor – Sleeps 6 in 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms Following the marble staircase onto the second floor, guests will discover the remaining four bedrooms divided into two suites with bathtubs, two bedrooms each featuring a French-sized bed sharing a bathroom with a shower. Top floor apartment - The Mansarda – Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom Presiding at the top of the villa is the charming Mansarda that offers a private haven directly connected to the village. The Mansarda is available upon request for a special fee and consists of two double bedrooms, a living room with fireplace, and a kitchen equipped with a gas stove, an oven, a microwave, a fridge, and a dishwasher, and a bathroom with a shower. Parking: there are 3 covered parking available in the village. IMPORTANT: Porter service for luggage is included from the parking to the villa on a private Jeep. The Jeep is also available in case guests need a ride to the village. ACTIVITIES Rent a private boat to enjoy the landscapes from the heart of the lake. Take an exploratory walk in the village of Torno. Discover the many flavors of the scrumptious local restaurants. Cool off on hot days with a swim in the lake. Stay active and book a water-skiing session from the villa’s desk. Explore nearby towns and villas, accessible by car. [post_title] => Villa Silva [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => villa-silva [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2021-11-27 06:39:45 [post_modified_gmt] => 2021-11-27 06:39:45 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://www.italianvillavacations.com.au/?post_type=properties_&p=8389 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => properties_ [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw ) )