Villa AnnettaIspa Lake Maggiore
From €3000 per week
Ispa Lake Maggiore
- From €3000 per week
Villa Annetta is an independent family friendly villa with a swimming pool and a fully fenced private garden. Located between Brebbia and Ispra, just a few minutes from the beaches on Lake Maggiore.
Lake Varese is also close by with great bike tracks and 3 gold courses.
The property is approx. 1300 sq. MT and enjoys excellent sun exposure. The garden is well kept with a pool (10×5) equipped with sun baking area, an outdoor shower, an outdoor dining area with 10/12 seater table and a barbecue.
The pool is not fenced.
The 2 story villa is 250 square meters and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people.
The ground floor has a large open space with a dining area, a fireplace, large living / TV area and a reading corner with a tiled stove.
The ground floor is completed by a bathroom, a laundry, and a small storage / cellar equipped with a second two-door refrigerator.
Featuring beamed ceilings and wooden floors, the first floor consists of a double bedroom (bed 160x 195) with large walk-in closet, a bathroom with Jacuzzi and small terrace;
A second Air Con. bedroom with 2 single beds (beds 90×195 + 80x 195)
A third bedroom with a queen size bed8 140x 195) with a walk-in closet and internal staircase that connects to the ground floor to the study.
Bedroom 2 and 3 share the ground floor bathroom.
Wi-Fi, TV, baby bed, High chair, dish washer, washing machine, BBQ, Garden furniture, fridge, freezer, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine
Pets not allowed
Parents with small kids should be aware that the pool is not fenced.
Being a villa in a suburban area some traffic noise could be possible, please see the picture showing the pool with the road.
Shops, restaurants and beaches – 2 km from the villa
20 km from the town of Varese and from Malpensa airport
Milan 60 km away
Lake Como 65 km
Ferry 2 km (Ispra)
The Lake Maggiore area is one the greenest in Italy.
Natural parks include the Val Grande National Park, Italy’s largest wilderness area, the Alep Veglia and Devero Regional Park and the Wildlife Oasis of Macugnaga, on the lower slopes of Monte Rosa.
The Lombard shore of Lake Maggiore is fringed with the little towns of Sesto Calende, Angera, Santa Caterina del Sasso, Laveno, Luino and Maccagno, each with attractive natural or architectural features typical of lakeside communities. Outstanding among the historical treasures of the Lombard shore of Lake Maggiore are the Rocca di Angera, a superbly conserved medieval castle in a dominating position, the Hermitage of Santa Caterina del Sasso, a fine monastery complex dating from the 14th century, perched on a cliff above the lake and the Borromeo Islands. Places of Interest: The Borromeo Islands, the Rocca di Angera, Santa Caterina del Sasso Hermitage, Villa Menafoglio Litta Panza, (a 18° century delightful mansionvilla, today houses the celebrated collection of contemporary art assembled by Giuseppe Panza di Biumo) Lake Orta (the most romantic Italian Lake).
Closest golf course Golf dei Laghi, Via Trevisani, 926, 21028 Monate 7 km
Sailing school, Rowing and Kayaking school are both in Ispra 2 km, Para fly Laveno 13 km, Biking, hiking, shopping
Fireplace / Heating
Terrace / Alfresco Dining
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
January 2 – May 29 – 3000 Euros per week
May 29 – September 25 – 3500 Euros per week
September 25 – January 1 2022 – 3000 Euros per week
Price per day MIN 5 DAYS
January 2 – May 29 400 Euros per day
May 29 – September 25 470 Euros per day
September 25 – January 1 2022 400 Euros per day
NOT INCLUDED: mandatory to pay at arrival
– Final cleaning 250 Euro
Extra bed 140 Euro per week
Bed and bath linen changed once a week
Wi-Fi internet connection
Utilities up to 30 Euro per week (customer will pay the amount exceeding 30 Euro)
Pool cleaning once a week
Extra cleaning 20 Euro
Extra pool cleaning 30 Euro
Extra linen 20 Euro per person
Refundable Security deposit Euro 1000
From €3000 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 570 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-27 07:19:41 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-27 07:19:41 [post_content] => Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms. Features include air-conditioning, pool, private beach, and boat access, garden, fitness room with Jacuzzi and sauna, WiFi. 5,651 sq. ft. — walk to a village Villa Isa is a modern and luxuriously appointed villa built on two levels and set directly on the shore of the Lake. The location is outstanding. From the windows, you look straight out over the water towards the mountains. This stunning home has every amenity, including a pool, private beach and boat access. Floor to ceiling glass doors open to a terrace and a pool that overhangs the lake. The Lake Maggiore area is one the greenest in Italy, with an abundance of natural parks and wilderness areas. The Lombard shore of the lake is fringed with little towns (Sesto Calende, Angere, Santa Caterina des Sasso, Laveno, Luino and Maccagno), each with its own character and attractions. The second floor features three bedrooms:
- Spacious air-conditioned living room with dining area and great lake view
- Huge gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, traditional oven, toaster, espresso and American coffee machines
- 2 air-conditioned double bedrooms
- 1 air-conditioned single bedroom
- 3 bathrooms: 1 with shower, 2 with tub
- Large air-conditioned suite (678 sq. ft.) with a round double bed, fireplace, kitchenette corner, Jacuzzy hydrotherapy tub, chromotherapy shower and large sliding glass doors overlooking the lake.
- Wine cellar
- Air-conditioned fitness room with sauna and bathroom
- Summer lounge with sunbeds
- Outdoor eating area
- Outdoor shower
- Wood oven
- Pool (10 m x 5 m) with countercurrent swimming equipment and heating system
- Canoe and board for windsurfing
- closest golf course (Golf dei Laghi, Via Trevisani, 926, 21028 Monate): 7 km/4.35 mi
- sailing school, rowing and kayaking school (Ispra): 1 km/.62 mi
- bus stop: 1 km/.62 mi
- train station: 1.7km/1 mi
- ferry: 13 km/8 mi
- closest restaurant: 1km/.62 mi
- closest take-out: 1km/.62 mi
- Malpensa airport: 28 km/17.4 mi
- Laveno: 13km/8 mi Closest town (Ispra) 1 km/.62 mi
- Varese: 20km/12.5 mi
- Lake Como: 65 km/40.39 mi
- Milan: 68 km/42.2 mi
- Entrance from a glass covered loggia providing a lovely open view over the lake.
- Sitting room with open kitchenette.
- Beautiful covered loggia, large terrace and fenced garden with beautiful new swimming pool.
- The house develops over two floors with no bathroom or bedroom on the ground floor. For this reason it is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- This little independent villa is tastefully furnished, and provides full privacy from its fenced garden. It is located about 400 meters (walking) and 1 km (by car) from the lake and the village.
- The villa offers absolute privacy. The property is surrounded by a fence, electronic gate providing access, and a 1000 m2 garden surrounds the house.
- The owner has furnished her house with great skill. The colours are lively and warm. Pale yellow in the sitting room, warm orange in one bedroom, and sky blue in the childrens bedroom.
- There is a dining area, sofa, and a fitted kitchen behind a breakfast bar. The adjacent patio invites one to enjoy outdoor meals under the shady pergola. On the upper floor the bedrooms although not very large, offer beautiful views of the lake. The garden is neat and well arranged.
- The back of the lawn is bordered with bushes and trees. The panoramic main side looks down onto the blue lake and towards the mountains.
- The village of Molvedo is 400 meters away, while Menaggio is 6 km south. Como is 30 km away.
- Dishwasher, washing machine.
- Parking is inside the property.
- Situated in a quiet and more sought after spot of Asolo, this new property develops over 5 ha/12acres. Benefiting from its elevated situation on the top of the hill, Asolina has been built to take full advantage of the exceptional panoramic views.
- The villa is a five minute drive/20 min walk from the centre of the village.
- The design of the villa is a wonderful combination of a traditional taste melted with modern comfort.
- This newly restored property has 3 en suite double bedrooms (beds 160x200) and it is ideal for 3 couples,
- providing them comfort and space. The bathrooms are all large and equipped with the latest technologies.
- Please note that, although the beds feature a one-frame bed of m1.60x2.00, they have 2 mattresses for this reason, people that prefer not to sleep together, can request they can be fitted with single linens. The villa is 300 m2 /360ydl2 and is built on three levels.
- The front door leads into a large open-plan lounge/dining area.
- The large inviting living room has a working fireplace, comfortable seating, satellite TV, and a small stereo with CD player. The adjacent dining area has a square table that seats up to eight guests.
- The modern and spacious kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, stove, large refrigerator, oven and a beautiful ancient table.
- Just off the kitchen is a guest bathroom. French windows open out from the living room to the panoramic terrace and a swimming pool.
- The terrace furnished with lounge chairs and umbrellas provides the perfect spot to relax, and to dine while enjoying great views of the valley.
- Outdoor lighting illuminates the property and the pool in the evening.
- A staircase (16 steps) leads to the second floor where there are two bedrooms. One has a double bed (180 x195) and a bathroom with shower.
- The other has a double bed (180x 195) and en suite bathroom with shower. Each of the bedrooms have south-facing windows towards the garden. On the same floor is the laundry with a washing machine.
- The master bedroom is on the third floor (15 steps) and has a direct access to a private terrace and to the rear upper garden. Its fabulous bath suite is appointed with a large Vicenza stone tub (1.58 x 76) and separated shower.
- Decorated, with a stylish comfortable, appeal, and equipped to a high standard Asolina is a perfect choice for those seeking peace and seclusion, but with very easy access to the village. Simply not to be missed! Amenities include central heating, air-conditioning, ADSL high-speed Internet access, satellite TV, VCR, DVD, stereo and security system.
- Voips telephone available: guests will be provided of 50 Euro credit at arrival and will be charged of the consumption upon departure. On request the caretaker will charge new credit on the Voip card. There is convenient parking for 2 cars inside the property, right at the villas entrance.
- The house and grounds are attended by a gardener. The caretaker can organize light lunches. Dinners can be arranged too with her, and paid directly.
- A maid for housekeeping is on hand 2 hrs x day Monday to Saturday. Linens are changed Saturday and Wednesday.
- Air Conditioning – ADSL WIFI Flat; pool towels available.
- The following services can be provided on request and will be paid on the spot: extra maid service, cook service, additional linen, driver, airport or station transfer.
- The pool is not gated therefore children between 1-7yrs. are not admitted. The villa is not suitable to people with walking difficulties.
- Please note that Asolina is a non-smoking property. The property is accessed by an electric gate Behind the villa is another house where nobody lives, belonging to the same owner.
- double bedrooms (beds 160x200)
- 3 bathrooms
- Pool (2x8 m open June 1 to Oct 15)
- Panoramic terrace with outdoor furnishing
- Air Conditioning in the living room and bedrooms
- ADSL WIFI Internet connection
- Village at walking distance (20 min)
- High standard decoration
- Working fireplace
- TV SAT –CD player -DVD player
- Voip telephone with rechargeable card
- Daily housekeeping (2hrs Mon-Sat)
- Not suitable to people with walking difficulties
- Children between 1-7 y.o. not accepted
- No pets
- Villa Barbaro at Maser (3.1 mi/5.0 km)
- Treviso (23.0 mi/37.0 km)
- Padova (29.8 mi/48.0 km)
- Vicenza (31.7 mi/51.0 km)
- Venice (42.9 mi/69.0 km)
- Dolomiti (Alps Range) (62.1 mi/100.0 km)
- Verona (68.3 mi/110.0 km)
- Cortina D'ampezzo (80.8 mi/130.0 km)
- Lake of Garda (87.0 mi/140.0 km)
- Milano 266 km
- Everywhere in Asolo you can find a “trattoria” to savour the unforgettable dishes of the culinary tradition: as "sarde in saor", Treviso or Castelfranco radicchio (a kind of red lettuce), pasta and beans, pumpkin and white asparagus from Bassano.
- Asolo is part of the national circuit of Città Del Vino (Wine Cities), and celebrates in august with special wine tastings its first class wines.
- Fabrics and embroidery, hand-painted ceramics and antique furniture represent the Asolan handicrafts: a treasure of an ancient knowledge to discover in the heart of the town:
- One of the oldest centres is the Tessoria Asolana, a hand weaving workshop which has been making unique, high-quality fabrics.
- The Embroidery School of Asolo for linen, lace and artistic ornaments.
- The colourful ceramics for beautiful vases, and the finely painted cups.
- the antique market for furniture, pictures, jewellery in the many antiques galleries under the porticoes and in the squares of the city centre.
- every second Sunday in the month