Villa Grazie – La Ginestre
Villa Grazie – La Ginestreil Trebbio Loc. Ossaia, 24 52042 Camucia di Cortona (AR), Italy
From €2,200.00 per week
il Trebbio Loc. Ossaia, 24 52042 Camucia di Cortona (AR), Italy
- From €2,200.00 per week
- Villa Grazia is a traditional 17th-century Tuscan stone farmhouse villa, with beautiful grounds and extensive gardens, as well as a large swimming pool (open 9am-8pm) and a fish pond.
- A private chapel is sheltered in a small wood on the estate, and another stretch of land is cultivated with grape vines and olive trees.
- Buildings once used for olive oil production have been exquisitely converted into a residence, with two large apartments and a charming cottage.
- Although there is a train station nearby in Terontola, guests staying at Villa Grazia will need to rent a car.
Minutes from the Umbrian border, Cortona is the setting of “Under the Tuscan Sun.” Filled with the spirit of its Etruscan heritage, its winding streets are lined with lovely shops and restaurants.
- Cortona, as a cittá d’arte (“city of art”), hosts a variety of cultural events and festivals through the year, including the Tuscan Sun Festival. Nearby are many attractions, including Montepulciano, Montalcino, Cetona, Arezzo, and Chiusi.
- Access to Florence and Siena to the north, as well as Rome to the south, is easy by rail or by the A1 highway.
- One of the great things about Villa Grazia is that is works for groups of all sizes. The main farmhouse can be rented as a whole (to sleep 12) or seamlessly divided into two private apartments, Gelsi and Ginestre, each sleeping six. Girasoli, a separate cottage, sleeps 2+2.
- Each accommodation has a separate entrance, private patio for dining al fresco, and separate access to the pool.
- The charming owners live in a separate villa on the estate. They enjoy welcoming guests to their property and can help organize trips or museum visits as well as make restaurant reservations.
- If you are lucky, you may be invited to visit their private garden.
- When you arrive at Villa Grazia, you will find a Welcome Basket, with everything you need for breakfast the following morning.
- The large supermarket in neighboring Camuccia is open on Sunday mornings, so there is no need to rush out for groceries when you arrive.
- GINESTRE (sleeps 6+2, 1500 sq. ft.upper level)
- Large living room with traditional Tuscan fireplace and double sofa bed
- Dining room
- Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine
- 1 king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower)
- 1 queen bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower)
- 1 twin bedroom, en suite bathroom (Jacuzzi tub)
- 1 additional bathroom (Jacuzzi shower)
- Terrace with BBQ
- All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned.
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 – October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|High||June 30 – September 1||8||€2,800.00|
|Low||Rest of year||8||€2,200.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
Saturday (other arrangements on request, but no Sunday afternoon arrivals)
- Minimum Stay
One week, except in off season, when 3-day rentals are accepted
- Includes Linens (including pool towels), utilities (except heat and a/c), final cleaning, welcome basket with everything you will need for breakfast (so you don’t have to go to the market until the following morning).
- Extras Heat and telephone/fax are metered. Air-conditioning is €120/wk each for Gelsi and Ginestre; €60/wk for Girasoli; €300 for entire property; charges for air-conditioning are to be paid in cash in Italy. Additional cleaning, cooking, babysitting and grocery shopping services can be arranged at extra cost.
- Security Deposit $500 per apartment, payable by check to IVV and returned a month after your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.
- Pool (14 x 7 meters) is open May 15 – Sep 30 and is equipped with a diving board. Discounts are available for renting multiple accommodations on the estate. Please Enquire.
Toscana - Tuscany
Tuscany is the place we all dream of….The place we want to retire to, and it is that place that will echo in your heart for a life time once you have stayed there and felt the essence of the organic life that passes by there each day.
With fields of sunflowers as far as they eye can see, olive groves and vineyards lining every street corner make Tuscany’s country side a picture worth painting. With its abundance of tiny medieval towns scattered around the hills, open air markets where locals gather each Saturday morning to offer their produce such as Truffle oil, olives, chianti wine, cured meats etc makes Tuscany the perfect place to visit for those that love food, wine and history.
From €2,200.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 6831 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-02-24 01:29:07 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-02-24 01:29:07 [post_content] => Villa d'Oro is set in the quiet green countryside of northern Lazio. This 16th century villa has been home to members of the present owners' family for over three hundred years. More recently, Julia Roberts spent a month at Villa d'Oro while filming "Eat Pray Love". Villa d'Oro lies in the heart of the Viterbo countryside, just an hour's drive from Rome; there is also direct rail service. A wealth of daytrip possibilities is within half an hour by car, including San Martin al Cimino and the old city of Viterbo, both just one kilometer from the villa. Discover Villa Farnese and the unique gardens of the Villa Lante. Children will be delighted by the extraordinary Parco dei Mostri (Park of Monsters) in nearby Bomarzo. Explore Etruscan tombs or visit vineyards and wineries. The towns of southern Tuscany and Umbria are accessible; Siena and Assisi are 80 kilometers (50 miles) away. Orvieto is a thirty minute drive, and the nearest shops and conveniences can be found just two kilometers away in San Martino. Originally a country farmhouse, the villa has been restored to a high level of elegance while respecting the original structure and materials. Now it is a graceful and welcoming home. Follow the private drive through the villa's picturesque grounds, planted with olive and lemon trees. Surrounding the house is a beautiful garden, and nearby, on a grassy terrace, is an "infinity" pool with a panoramic view over the hills of Lazio. The main villa sleeps 10+1. For larger groups, there are additional rooms in the adjacent Casale, which has been recently renovated and can be rented to sleep 6-8 additional guests. DETAILS THE VILLA LOWER GROUND FLOOR • Large dining room • Large and well-equipped kitchen with fireplace, dishwasher, microwave • Well equipped wine cellar • Guest bathroom GROUND FLOOR (SLEEPS 2) • Two grand hallways • TV room with fireplace leading to pergola • Billiard room • Two large sitting rooms, one with fireplace • Study leading out to terrace furnished for outdoor dining • Double bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower SECOND FLOOR (SLEEPS 8+1) • Double bedroom with sitting room and large bathroom with jacuzzi tub and separate shower • Double bedroom • Bedroom with French bed (larger than a twin, smaller than a double; for an adult or two children) • Bathroom with shower • Double bedroom • Twin bedroom • Bathroom with tub and shower CASALE (SLEEPS 6+2) • Two double bedrooms, each with a mezzanine with an additional single bed; en suite bathrooms with showers • Twin bedroom; en suite bathroom GROUNDS • Seven hectares (20 acres) of olive groves surround extensive lawns. • Swimming pool (7 x 14 meters; 23 x 46 feet) is set about 65 feet from the house, with an outdoor shower. • There is a private chapel on the grounds. AMENITIES FEATURES • Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar LOCATION • Walk to village/services • Closest store or village: 2.0 km CLOSEST VILLAGE/SERVICES 2.0km POOL/SPA • Pool (unheated) • Pool/Billiards Table • Phone Internet/Wi-Fi • Washer [post_title] => Villa D'Oro [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => closed [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => villa-doro [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2020-02-28 04:02:49 [post_modified_gmt] => 2020-02-28 04:02:49 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => https://www.italianvillavacations.com.au/?post_type=properties_&p=6831 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => properties_ [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw )  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 6658 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-02-05 03:33:51 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-02-05 03:33:51 [post_content] => This fully air-conditioned luxurious Tuscan villa is located in an ancient hamlet and sits within a 12-acre/ 4,8 ha of land among the rolling hills covered with olive trees and vines. To reach the villa, guests will pass a winding country road, lined by majestic cypress trees that leads through a pebbled road and opens to the villa’s entrance; with the most spectacular breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic views of the countryside. The two-story private property has been completely restored to a luxurious 9-bedroom villa offering modern comfort. The ground floor has a spacious open living room with direct access to two charming outdoor sitting terraces, a dining room and a fully equipped state of the art kitchen, opening to a lovely terrace perfect for alfresco dining. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with large showers and can comfortably accommodate 18 + 1 persons. Two of these bedrooms are also suitable for guests with disability. Next to the main villa there is also a very nice Dependance for 2 people. SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- 9 Double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom + 1 Dependance for 2 people. • Large bathrooms with luxurious marble bath tops & walk-in showers • Elegant Unique decor and furnishings • Plenty outdoors space for large groups but also plenty of opportunities for privacy as well • Large living room and dining room • Fully Equipped gourmet kitchen • Outdoor dining area with seating for alfresco dining • Private Infinity Pool (14mt x 6,50mt H1,40mt) with hydro massage • Air Conditioning • Villa Pre-Stocking (if requested at extra cost) • 3 Barbecues • Chef and housekeeping services • Parking area • Wine cellar • Gym
- Living room with direct access to outdoor terrace perfect for alfresco dining • Dining room and kitchen • Large wooden gazebo with a built-in BBQ where guests can also eat outdoor • Wine cellar adjacent to the main villa • Fitness room adjacent to the main villa • Infinity swimming pool of the main villa
- Bedroom 10 Double bedroom with queen-size bed, A/C bathroom with shower. Bedroom with queen-size bed that can be convertible into 2 twin beds
- Microwave • Oven • Toaster • Coffee machine • Internet Wi-Fi • Flat Screen TV • Barbecue • Parking area • Baby Cot
- Linens & Towels • Pool Towels • Bathroom Amenities • Safe Deposit Box • Iron & Iron board • Hair Dryer • Baby high chair • Washing machine • Dryer
- Borgo Bernardini, a former hamlet tucked away among the gently folding Lucchese hills, provides a gracious and luxurious Tuscan retreat.
- Originally a hunting lodge, where noble guests of the Count Bernardini resided while engaged in the time-honored contest between man and beast, the borgo later was used as lodging for the count's multitudinous staff.
- The attention paid to the renovation of Borgo Bernardini has rendered it truly magnificent — a magical oasis. Rambling old walls surround weeping willows, fountains and formal gardens. A gorgeous floodlit salt water swimming pool and ample area for outdoor barbecuing and dining promise many pleasant hours spent under the Tuscan sun. There are numerous sitting areas and a courtyard for dining al fresco, most notably the gracious table near the magnificent peschiera, a goldfish pond on grand scale complete with flowers in terra cotta pots, waterlilies, and fountains with lights at night.
- In the immediate area you will find tennis facilities, horseback riding stables and a golf driving range (with full golf courses located in nearby Montecatini or Versilia). The location is convenient to the beaches of the Versilian Riviera (1/2 hour), splendid hiking in the Cinqueterre (1 hour), and to nearby Lucca, as charming a medieval town as any in Italy, offering Romanesque churches, exquisite gardens, wonderful restaurants and elegant shops.
- It also draws music lovers, as Puccini was born here. Stroll, bike, or picnic on Lucca's ramparts, a series of surrounding walls originally constructed in Roman times. From atop the walls on a clear day you can see the Apuan Alps.
- Fully air-conditioned and heated throughout, the villa has a central music system and many CDs are provided, but some guests may prefer to hear the tinkling of keys on the beautifully restored 1890 Steinway.
- Full staff is provided, including daily housekeeping and chef services for breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner, gardener, pool attendant, concierge on call.
- Twelve uniquely decorated double bedrooms (8 have queen beds and 4 have twin beds that can be joined as queens), each with its own en suite bathroom (4 have Jacuzzi tubs), individual temperature control, music system and telephone.
- Many receptions rooms and living areas, including a domed music room, sun lounge with library, formal living room with satellite TV/DVD and doors leading out to the ornamental pond and fountains
- Banquet hall (seats 24), card and billiard room, wine tasting room with a private selection of Tuscan wines
- Fully equipped Tuscan kitchen
- Guest office with centralized music system, computer facilities, wireless internet access
- Security system
- Fitness room with cardiovascular and weight equipment
- Additional rooms: laundry room and four powder rooms.
- Floodlit swimming pool (8m wide x 16m long x 1-2m deep)
- Italian gardens (2,000 sq m) with gazebo, ornamental fish pond, fountains
- Terrace/BalconyStaff IncludedWine Cellar
- Near Beach Walk to village/services
- Closest store or village: 2.0 km
- CLOSEST VILLAGE/SERVICES
- Pool (unheated)
- TennisGolf (within 30 minutes)Gym/Workout AreaHorseback Riding (nearby)
- TV (satellite)CD Player/StereoVideo Player
- CLIMATE CONTROL
- Air ConditioningCentral Heat