From €8,300.00 per week
- From €8,300.00 per week
- Sleeps 10 or 16 people in 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms. Fetaures inclucde AC, WIFI, New pool, Jacuzzi, private lake access and walk to village with ferry and bus stop.
- This is a love story that is easy to understand — how a noble Swiss family came to Lake Como at the turn of the century and fell in love with the magical landscape, and how they decided to build their Italian holiday home on its shores.
- Villa Virginia still belongs to the same family, in 2008 they completely renovated and carefully restored the villa to its original splendor, retaining its many original features and balancing them harmoniously with modern comforts. This year they added a swimming pool.
- Located between the famous Villa d’Este hotel in Cernobbio and George Clooney’s residence in Laglio, Villa Virginia sits directly on the lake in a beautiful landscaped garden setting, with a private dock and a panoramic terrace with a stunning lake view.
- Outdoors, the garden and terrace are ideal for candlelit dinners or relaxing afternoons with a book. The terrace (760 sq ft) faces the lake and you can enjoy the view or sunbathe in privacy.
- A Jacuzzi spa and also a swimming pool (that can be heated at additional cost) are located in the garden, as well as a Ping-Pong table and table footfall. Relax at home and enjoy la dolce vita or take advantage of easy access to all the sights of Lake Como.
- The convenient location, just a few kilometers from Cernobbio and 7 km (4.4 mi) from the center of Como, with easy access to public transportation (bus stop is 165 yards from the villa; ferry pier is 440 yards) makes Villa Virginia an ideal destination for touring. From the private dock, guests can use a rental boat or the comfortable water-taxis to visit the Villa d’Este as well as Menaggio, Bellagio, Tremezzo and the charming villages of Lake Como. An 18-hole golf course is just three km (1.8 mi) away.
- Villa Virginia is on three floors with 6,500 square feet of interior space (plus basement) set on half an acre of walled gardens.
- The small loop road is close to the back of the villa so some noise is possible, but villa has special triple-glazed windows and most of the bedrooms face the lake which minimizes any intrusion.
- In addition, the road behind the villa loops off the main road and is without trucks in an exclusively villa area without loud businesses of any kind in the immediate neighborhood.
- The garden is walled on three sides. There is a private pedestrian underpass to the parking lot on the other side of the road which is in front of the caretaker’s and owner’s houses
- Double living room with period furnishings, french doors open to the terrace
- Spacious dining room with fireplace; french doors open to the terrace
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with five-burner stove, dishwasher, espresso machine, icemaker, microwave, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Second kitchen, fully equipped
- Terrace to the side of the kitchen (270 sq ft) with Weber BBQ.
- The kitchen offers 40 types of wine and champagne available for purchase, and a separate refrigerator for beer.
- Bathroom with shower
- Study – extra bed (single size) can be added on request with lake view
- This room is accessed through glass french doors
- Four queen bedrooms with lake views
- Marble bathroom with tub
- Marble bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
- Large bathroom with double sinks, Jacuzzi claw-foot tub and separate stall shower with steam and water massage
- Bathroom with shower and hydro-massage; overlooks the terrace
MANSARD (SLEEPS 8+1)
- There is no lake view from this floor
- King (cannot be separated) bedroom with adjoining single bed
- Three twin bedrooms (beds cannot be joined)
- Large bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi tub
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Wine cellar, with additional wines to purchase as well as olive oil and salami, and a tasting area with sofas.
- Large terrace (750 sq ft) with lake view and BBQ
- Private dock
- Ping-pong table
- Professional table football
- Parking for 4 cars on the other side of the road*
- Outdoor Jacuzzi spa (heated) for six, located in the garden, with a panoramic view
- Motorboat (18 foot 40 hp) is kept at the villa and available for rent by guests.
- Swimming pool (that can be heated at additional cost) with Roman steps and hydro massage.
- Boats can be rented for as little as one day
- For up to 6p–5.5 meters, 40 hp.
- No license required.
- For up to 8p–6.5 meters, 150 hp.
- International driving license is required.
- Can be rented with or without driver.
- Two additional beds may be added at extra cost with owner approval.
- Mattresses are modern, however bed sizes are translated to the closest American equivalent because the villa’s antique bed frames are not standardized
- Full air conditioning in bedrooms and living room
- Approval is needed for groups with more than three children.
Near Beach Walk to village/services
Closest store or village: 1.0 km
- Heated PoolHot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf (within 30 minutes)
- TV (satellite)CD Player/StereoVideo Player
- CLIMATE CONTROL
- Air ConditioningCentral Heat
Guests with walking difficulties –parking is on a different level than the villa entrance, the connecting underpass requires 10 steps down and then up again.
The part of the Lake from Como to Tremezzo is a sophisticated resort, where you cannot find isolated or rural areas. Here you come for the scenery, for the shopping, for breathing in the luxury, and to enjoy the views from the stylish restaurants and cafés. The ancient villages and enchanting gardens are the setting for the historical villas of the Lombardy aristocracy and offer pleasant stay at any time of the year.
The best way to enjoy the views of the ancient villas and their gardens is by boat and this can easily be done by taxi boat from the private dock of the villa or by the pier of the Navigazione dei Laghi ferries located at 400 meters
- ENJOY THE VIEWS OF THE VILLAS FROM THE LAKE
- VISIT THE VILLAS AND GARDENS
- SHOPPING: NOT ONLY SILK
- SPEND A NIGHT IN CAMPIONE AT THE GAMING TABLE
- GO TREKKING
- TASTE THE LOCAL CUISINE
- VISIT THE ART EXHIBITIONS
- RELAX RELAX RELAX
The city of Como, is 7 km from the villa and can be easily reached by ferry (10 minutes), and by bus. The old city centre is surrounded by old medieval walls, here you can enjoy the view of charming corners, ancient monuments and lots of fashionable shops.
One of the most romantic villages on Lake Como, Bellagio, also known as the “Pearl of the Lake”. It is a small town with pastel coloured houses offers many itineraries on foot and spectacular views. A visit to the gardens of Villa Melzi cannot be missed.
About 19 km from the villa to Cadenabbia, and then 10 minutes by ferry to Bellagio.
Isola Comacina, is the only island in Lake Como, it is full of history, and memories,
The Locanda dell’isola is a unique and exclusive restaurant where at the end of your dinner you will enjoy the long-standing ritual of the flambéed coffee prepared and offered by the owner to his guests.
About 8 km from the villa: By boat about 10 minutes away across the lake.
The Silk town
Como is famous for its silk factories and luxurious fabric. There are many outlet stores and boutiques where scarves ties and fabrics, by major designers can be bought at excellent prices.
Factory Store /Shopping centre
Foxtown, Mendrisio Switzerland
A shopping centre just a few kilometres from the villa which offers products from the best known international companies and brands at factory prices, with discounts from 30% to 70% for intelligent shopping ( bring your passport )
- Water Sports: water skiing, boat hire, jet skis, kayaks, regattas with the Cannottieri Moltrasio yacht club.
- Hiking: marked paths leading to the top of Mount Bisbino
- Casinos: Campione d’Italia Casino, Mendrisio Casino at Fox Town, Lugano Casino
- Golf courses: nine courses within 50 km. Golf Club Carimate, Golf Club Menaggio & Cadenabbia, Golf Club Lanzo, Golf Club Ponticello, La Pinetina Golf Club, Golf Club le Robinie, Golf Club Villa d’Este, Green Club Lainate,
- Shopping: in Como, Bellagio, Lugano and Fox Town in Mendrisio.
- Nearby attractions: Gardens and charming historic Villas: Villa Carlotta, Villa Balbianello, Villa Melzi, Villa Olmo, Villa Passalacqua, Villa Fontanelle (Versace’s former home), Villa Oleandra (George Clooney’s home). Isola Comacina with its famous Locanda dell’Isola inn and the house planned by the King of Belgium.
- Tremezzo is one of the most famous villas in this area. Set on the western shore of Lake Como in Tremezzo, facing Bellagio the villa is a place of rare beauty where a botanical heritage of more than 500 species of plants can be admired in the gardens.
- Tremezzo About 18 km from the villa-By boat 20-25 minutes across the lake
- OPENING TIMES: Every day from March to October: 9 a.m. -11.30 a.m., 2.00 p.m.-4.30 p.m. From April to September 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
VILLA DEL BALBIANELLO Lenno
- This 18th century villa stands on luxuriant headland dropping directly to the lake
- Its terraced gardens offer the most spectacular view of the lake
- About 13 km from villa Virginia – By boat in about 15-20 minutes across the lake
- OPENING TIMES: from 15TH March to 31st October from 10 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.. Closed: Mondays and Wednesdays except when public holidays.
VILLA PIZZO Cernobbio
OPENING TIMES: visits on request.
VILLA MELZI Bellagio
- Neo Classical villa built between 1808 and 1810 and surrounded by a charming English garden. Inside the Villa is decorated in the typical neo-classic style, with fine works of art, stucco decorated ceilings, sculptures and frescoes.
- About 19 km from Villa Virginia to Cadenabbia, then 10 minutes by ferry to reach Bellagio. About 25 minutes by ferry across the lake
- OPENING TIMES: FROM March to October from 9.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
VILLA OLMO Como
- Locaded in town Villa Olmo( 1780 ) has been frescoed by famous artists. Today the villa is the setting for major events such as the Autumn Music Festival. Exhibitions, music and dance recitals.
- About 5 km from villa Virginia; by ferry about 5 minutes across the lake.
- OPENING TIMES: from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., closed on public holidays.
VILLA ERBA Cernobbio
- It is a sumptuous 19th century villa set in the middle of a beautiful garden. Since 1986 the villa has been owned by a company and has been transformed into a conference centre of great interest
VILLA PASSALACQUA Moltrasio
- This magnificent villa 17th has beautiful terraced gardens, frescoed ceilings is today owned by an American citizen who has made it his Italian home. Many important people lived here including Vincenzo Bellini who composed in this villa La Straniera and part of La Sonnambula.
- 200 meters from villa Virginia
VILLA FONTANELLE-VILLA VERSACE Between Cernobbio and Moltrasio
- This elegant eighteenth-century villa, surrounded by a garden with Mediterranean plants, is famous because it was the home of designer Gianni Versace.
- About 1 Km from Villa Virginia – A few minutes by ferry across the lake
VILLA OLEANDRA Laglio
- This villa is now famous all over the world because it was purchased and renovated by American actor George Clooney
- About 2 km from the villa -By ferry about 20 – 25 minutes across the lake
Arrive and Relax Package
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 – September 1||10||€11,850.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 – October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||10||€8,300.00|
|High||June 30 – September 1||16||€14,750.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 – October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||16||€9,000.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
- Cleaning package 350 Euro per week to pay cash on site
- Use of the boat of the owner 900 Euro + final cleaning 100 Euro per week.
- Boat Driver 150 Euro a day. Please do not publish these costs on your website. – Pets not allowed
- Heating metered – included up to 50 Euro per week (guests will pay the amount exceeding 50 Euro)
- Air conditioning metered with electricity see below.
- Electricity metered – included up to 100 Euros per week (guests will pay the amount exceeding 100 Euro)
- Telephone metered
- WIFI internet connection included
- Pool can be heated at 150 Euro per week.
- Jacuzzi can be heated at 150 Euro per week. – Extra bed available only upon request Euro 300 per week, cash on site
- Baby bed Euro 100
- Bath linen changed Wed and Sat
- Bed linens changed on Sat
- Additional fresh linen upon request 20 Euro per set per person, to pay directly
- Arrive & Relax Package
- Save 4%
- Maid service 3 hrs per day Monday to Saturday
- Gardner 5 days per week
- Pool opening dates May 2 – September 26
- Pool towels included Security deposit Euro 2000
- Special notes and restrictions:
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible at the following costs:
- Between 7.00 pm and Midnight for an extra fee of 50 Euro
- Between Midnight and 6.00 am for an extra fee of 100 Euro
- Extra service upon request: Baby sitting, cook service, transfer, extra maid service, laundry
Lombardia and The Lakes
Lombardia is located at the very north of Italy and borders with Switzerland and the Alps. Home to the industrial capital city of Milan which is perhaps the biggest centre in the world for fashion with names like Armani, Prada, and Gucci all residing in Milans ‘Golden Quad’. The local people of Milan take great pride in the way they dress and it can often seem they are all on a catwalk as they quickly march through the streets.
Milan is also the finance powerhouse of the country, and is not driven by tourism. The city itself is fast passed, and a great place to visit if you are a serious shopper.
The main attractions in Milan include Il Duomo di Milano, Leonardo Da Vincis last supper, La Scala opera house, and the Castello Sforzesco.
From €8,300.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 6639 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2020-02-04 03:00:37 [post_date_gmt] => 2020-02-04 03:00:37 [post_content] =>
Villa Angela is stunning lakefront property located on the northwest shore of Lake Como, with access to the beach. Guests feel at home with a heated swimming pool, a panoramic sun patio and a large private garden directly overlooking the lake promenade and the beach.GROUND FLOOR
- Large and sunny living room with comfortable sofas
- Satellite TV, DVD, WIFI and CD player
- Sitting room with lake view
- Grand piano
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen (2 ovens, one blast chiller, 2 dishwashers, a large fridge with freezer and a wide kitchen island)
- Large dining room with a wooden table for up to 18 people.
- Staff bedroom with a dedicated bathroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Large and sunny living room with comfortable sofas
- Sitting room with terrace
- 5 double bedrooms, each with private en-suite bathroom: - The Green bedroom features a tub and double exposure with a great lake view (no terrace) - The Orange bedroom, the Lilac bedroom, and the Pink bedroom have direct access to their own private terraces with a magnificent lake view - The Yellow bedroom offers a beautiful garden view
- From the spacious entrance in the back of the villa, guests have access to the stairs.
- Descending a few steps you find the laundry room, equipped with washing machine, dryer and a large sink.
- Lakefront property, just a few meters from the beach.
- In the large private garden there is a swimming pool , heated from the second week of May till the third week of September; during the other seasons, it can be heated, if required, with an extra cost.
- Behind the house there is a private parking area.
- The village (all shops) is about 600 meters from the property.
- A pedestrian path runs along the shore between the lake and the property. For this reason privacy outside could be limited (specially during July and August) as the lakefront has public access. This is not an isolated property.
- This Water-front villa is an outstanding late 19th century three storey mansion.
- Inspired by the quietness and tranquility of the location, and the proximity to the Bellagio city centre, Marquis Eugenio Besana built this Villa on the shores of Lake Como in 1891.
- In 1920, an influential Italian tycoon acquired the property as his private residence. His grandsons are still the current proprietors.
- Over the last 100 years four generations have developed their passion for culture and style and transformed the mansion into a luxury holiday retreat and living museum.
- The access to Villa Ametista is by car or boat, with separate entrances for both.
- The big terrace on the ground floor has an impressive 180-degree view: nowhere else on lake Como is it possible to see such perfect views of iconic landmarks such as the town of Bellagio in one direction, Menaggio and Tremezzo directly across the lake and in the near distance Villa Balbianello. The terrace offers a comfortable sitting room and also two wide lounges with huge windows facing the lake.
- The private heated swimming pool (near the big terrace) offers the chance to admire this landscape while relaxing in total quiet. The pool area offers comfortable lounge chairs and al fresco dining. The pool (measures: 15m x 3,2m) is not fenced but can be easily closed with an electrical shutter.
- For the guests of Villa Ametista there's also a brand new tennis court, situated about 40 mt from the lake. This tennis court has one of the most astonishing views on Lake Como: while playing tennis, you’ll be able to admire the lake,whilst surrounded by the Alps… beyond words!
- The villa is surrounded by an exclusive botanical garden offering centenary trees, amazing coluors and scents for an unforgettable reverie. Its impressive position on Lake Como offers a panoramic shoreline walk of more than 300 meters. These luxuriant gardens (measuring nearly four hectares) climb along the mountain and provide breathtaking views.
- The interiors are characterized by the typical Italian 19th-20th Century furniture. Here details make the difference: from the impressive marble fireplace, passing through the long grand piano and the Murano chandeliers, continuing with the luxurious paintings and the dark oak boiserie (typical of the Gabriele D’Annunzio romantic early 20th century style), finishing with the walnut covered ceiling.
- The guests of Villa Ametista have over 1500 square meters at their disposal. There is also a basement (accessible only to the staff) which hosts a laundry room, a wine cellar and a second semi-professional kitchen.
- The mansion develops over three floors – please be aware that there are lots of steps to reach the different levels of the Villa.
- On the GROUND FLOOR, there is the main dining room that easily accommodates up to twenty guests (an ideal location for a private party) and the living room. On this level, the villa also offers a games room, with two card tables with beautiful lighting for late-night games.
- The sleeping quarters are located entirely upstairs, on the first and second floor (no rooms on the ground floor). There are 10 bedrooms.
- Access to the first floor is via the main staircase or through the secondary service stairs: there, a huge oak library welcomes the guests, with its nearly thirty thousand rare and antique books embracing many topics of human knowledge.
- On the FIRST FLOOR are located the biggest, most luxurious and comfortable 4 suites (all with dedicated bathroom): the first suite faces the lake through a wide terrace, the second suite has its windows on the southern side of the botanical garden, the third suite overlooks the northern, peaceful side of the garden, the fourth suite is located right in front of a giant Lebanon Cedar.
- The SECOND FLOOR is the “Kids & Teens Floor”, with the remaining standard bedrooms, nicely furnished and decorated but surely less luxurious than the 4 suites on the first floor.Bedrooms Details:
- King bed, en suite tub & shower
- King bed, en suite tub & shower, studio & sitting room
- King bed, en suite tub & shower & dressing room
- Double bed (it can be split to twin beds), en suite bath tub
- King bed, en suite shower
- Double bed (it can be split to twin beds), en suite bath tub
- King bed, en suite bath tub
- Double bed (it can be split to twin beds), bath room with shower
- Single French bed, bath room with tub
- Four single beds, en suite bath tub & shower
- A separate building house (fifty meters from the Villa) can easily accommodate a staff up to six people.
- The Villa is always offered with the resident staff service. The staff consists 6 people: 1 cook, 1 gardener, 2 house cleaners, 2 persons dedicated to table, pool and terrace service.
- Included in the Cost:“Welcome Pack” provided on arrival (basic groceries like; water, salt, sugar and coffee) and first lunch or dinner offered by the property
- Daily cleaning service, daily change of towels (also pool) and twice weekly change of bed linen
- Cooking Service – The Villa comes with the Italian cook who has been with the Orlando family for over 25 years (traditional italian style food&dishes). If necessary, the cook will also buy all the necessary food that is to be paid for directly in cash at the end of the stay
- Flowers and vegetables from the garden (when available)
- Tennis court and swimming pool usage
- AC / Heating
- Barbeque and happy hour organization
- Electricity, cooking gas, water and Internet Wi-Fi connection
- Any maintainance of house, equipment or garden
- Available on request and charged:
- Concierge - Villa Ametista has its own concierge service that is advised especially if there are over 12 guests
- Taxi boat or boat rent (Villa Orlando Concierge can organize this service)
- Wine tasting: Villa Ametista has its oun wine cellar that can be used for special occasions
- Located directly on Lake Como, not far away from the worldwide famous Villa Carlotta, Villa Ametista is a few minutes away from the shopping centre of Bellagio (also known as “The Pearl of The Lake”) and just half an hour by car away from the renowned Menaggio Golf Club.
- The privileged position and the relatively mild climate make Bellagio a very interesting location every time of the year: visitors will be charmed and delighted by its stone-made stairs and the vertical structure of the town, which directly faces the blue waters of the lake, by the elegant shops where time seems to have stopped, by its porticos - ideal for a romantic stroll - and wide bars where a wonderful espresso or hot chocolate can be sipped.
- The international airports of Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa and Lugano are all within 90 minutes drive. Distance from the 3 airports:
- Milan Linate: 75km, 1h and 10mins
- Milan Malpensa: 90km, 1h and 30mins
- Lugano: 65km (through Cernobbio), 1h and 30mins; 40km across the lake with the ferry boat), time strongly depends on the ferry boat
- Distance from main towns:
- Lecco: 20 Km, 35mins
- Como: 30 km, 1h
- Milano: 80 km, 1h and 30 min
- An unexpected, contemporary look for an old 1922 construction site, completely renovated and transformed into a stunning luxury villa.
- Directly on the waterfront with a magnificent view of Bellagio, Varenna and the mountains surrounding the lake - from Lecco up to Colico - the villa is completely hidden and extremely private... absolutely unique.
- The access to the villa is through a dark black garage with a futuristic glass walkway, while the heart of the house is light-filled: huge glass windows, tailor-made designed interior and furniture with décor materials (such as wood, concrete, glass) … every detail in this villa contributes to make this property exclusive and completely different from the “traditional” historical villas dotting the lake shore.
- The Bellagio promontory is enjoyed from every corner of the property: from the living areas to the suites located on the first floor. Especially suggestive is the contrast between its shaded areas and the brightness provided by the huge windows facing the lake.
- All the rooms have a fresh, airy and light look, and each has a spectacular view of the lake.
- A panoramic lake view can also be enjoyed from the garden surrounding the swimming pool, as well as from the roof terrace on the first floor.
- … or one can walk down to the private dock and take the property's Zodiac dinghy on a personalized tour on the lake itself.
- heated swimming pool
- fire pit
- boat dock
- al fresco dining area
- chill-out areas
- BBQ area
- roof terraces
- THE INTERIORS - Overall Rooms and Accommodations
- The villa is divided into 3 levels (connected by lift and stairs) and offers 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- The GROUND FLOOR is characterized by different floor levels (therefore there are few stairs to reach a level from the other) and it’s sited below the street level. At the Ground Level the guests can find:
- A large hall
- A billiard and library room
- The guest bathroom
- Spa (sauna, hammam, massage room, bathroom with shower, relax bed) and gym with flat TV and Techogym equipment
- A bartender
- A living room with fireplace and TV
- A fully equipped open kitchen
- A dining room (for up to 14 guests)
- A cinema room (projector) with fireplace luxuriously decorated with hunting trophy
- A wine and cigar cellar The Suite n. 5: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower (the basin is in the bedroom), TV. Please note that there are 3 stairs to reach the bed.
- At the FIRST FLOOR there’s the main entrance through the garage (which can host up to 7 cars).
- At this floor are sited 4 bedrooms and a wide terrace (shared by 3 of the 4 bedrooms):
- Suite n. 1: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower and tube), small living area, TV.
- Suite n. 2: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), TV and direct access to the terrace
- Suite n. 3: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), TV and direct access to the terrace
- Suite n. 4: double king bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), TV and direct access to the terrace
- The terrace shared by the suites N. 2-3-4 is a roof of 240 square meters, equipped with a gazebo and a comfortable sitting area
- At the SECOND FLOOR (the last upper level) are located the last 2 suites:
- Suite n. 6: double bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), TV, direct access to a private terrace. Please note: there are few staris to reach the suite and other 3 stairs to reach the bed.
- Suite n. 7: double queen bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower), living room with TV, kitchenette and studio. This suite has direct access to a 350 square meters terrace equipped with several sitting areas and a BBQ area.
- Beds Sizes are the following:
- King bed size: 180 x 200cm
- Queen bed size: 160 x 200cm
- The King beds are convertible in twin beds (only the headboard can not be divided)
- OVERALL FEATURES:
- On the lake, Lake view
- Safe in all rooms
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating in all rooms and living room
- Heated outdoor pool
- Hammam, Sauna, Massage room, Relaxing area
- Gym (Technogym equipment)
- Private mooring
- Business corner
- Wine and Cigar cellar
- Cinema room (projector) with Apple TV and high-end entertainment system
- Security system
- Home automation system throughout the villa
- Garage up to 10 vehicles
- Al fresco dining areas
- Outdoor chill-out area
- Flat screen TV in all rooms (Italian cable and Satellite)
- The villa is seated on 3 floors and the floors are connected by lift and stairs.
- The floors has different levels and each level is reached by few stairs.
- In the kitchen area the different floor levels requires particular attention: near the stairs connecting the living area with the kitchen area a big chair has been placed to avoid risks (e.g. guests distracted by the beauty of the lake could fall down).
- In the cinema room, the presence of few hunting trophies (hung on the walls) could not be appreciated by the most sensible persons. In case, this room can be kept closed by thick black curtains.
- KIDS ISSUES:
- There are few areas which are dangerous for small children, therefore the owner took some precautions as follows: only when there are very small children, in order to avoid kids to go up stairs, the owner will put gates on the stairs, both in front of them and one on side.
- The pool is not fenced and the access to the lake is delimited by a very low wall.
- Nearest Airports:
- - 45 minutes by car: Lugano (LUG) for commercial and private flights
- - 75 minutes by car: Milan Malpensa (MPX) OR Milan Linate (LIN)
- - 30 minutes by car or boat (Como, Lugano)
- - 75 minutes by car (Milano)
- Golf Course:
- - 10 minutes by car (Menaggio e Cadenabbia Golf Club)
- Cod. 097
- Last Visit: 31-01-2018
- Air Conditioning
- Top Luxury Villas
- Pool or Hot Tub
- Modern luxury private house, directly on the waterfront with a magnificent view of Bellagio and private mooring
- Sleeps 14 in 7 AC bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and lake-view
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living room
- Heated outdoor pool and roof terrace with gorgeous lake-view
- Spa (sauna, hammam, massage room, bathroom with shower, relax bed) and Gym (Technogym)
- Wine cellar and Cigar cellar
- Cinema room with Apple TV, high-end entertainment system
- Grand piano
- Security system and Home automation system throughout the villa
- Garage up to 7 vehicles