Casa SelvaVezio di Perledo (Lecco)
From €1,625.00 per week
Vezio di Perledo (Lecco)
- From €1,625.00 per week
- Casa Selva is an 80 sqm space with a terrace located in a house at the entrance of the Robilant property. Please note that the road accessing the Robilant property stops 5 meters after the house. Above Casa Selva, with a separate entrance is Casa Rossa another rental property for 8 +2 people with its own terrace, access to the garden and pool. Guests of Casa Selva cannot access the pool of Casa Rossa unless the 2 units are rented together.
- The two units can be rented together or separately.
- Ground floor: the terrace (furnished with table and chairs) gives access to the small living room (with a sofa and an armchair). The eat- in kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (4 burns) and washing machine. There is a master bedroom and a bathroom with tub.
- From the bathroom an additional upstairs double /twin bedroom room is available. PLEASE NOTE THAT: the access to this bedroom is only through the bathroom, therefore we suggest this house only for 2 people or for a family of 4. Not suitable for 2 couples.
- Casa Selva is a simple, recently restored accommodation. Because it has no access to the garden (reserved to Casa Rossa) and its terrace is close to the road we suggest to rent it together with Casa Rossa (together they can accommodate up to 14 people). The two properties can be connected through the twin bedroom upstairs.
- The Robilant property can also be rented all together, renting Casa Rossa, Casa Selva, Villa Pupa and Casa Giovanni in this case up to 31 people can be accommodated in this large estate with pool (please visit Robilant).
- Varenna is a nice lake shore town in lake Como. Built on a rocky promontory it was for centuries a sentinel at the heart of the lake.
- Varenna today is a quietly refined town with beautiful old houses and romantic panoramas. The climate is particularly mild, as witnessed by the presence of olive and cypress trees together with other botanical specimens normally found in much warmer climates. Along the lake front is a romantic walkway, abounding in flora, linking the town centre and Olivedo, the landing point for ferries and steamers.
- Varenna is the ideal starting point for a visit to the north/center of Italy and southern Swiss Alps. It is less then two hours from the Milano Malpensa airport and 1 hour from the Milano Linate airport.
- Places to visit: the castle of Vezio ( 5 minutes walking from the villa)
- The gardens of villa Monastero, a neo-classical garden offering a long walk along the lakeshore.
- Bellagio and Menaggio are 15 minutes by Ferry. So is Tremezzo, and the famous Villa Carlotta and Como with its ancient monuments, churches and shopping all await.
Walk To Village
Extra Optional Services
Pricing and Availability
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 – September 1||4||€2,040.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 – October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||4||€1,625.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
- Final cleaning Euro 80
- If rented together with Pupa, Giovanni and Rossa Euro 400 extra for final cleaning
- Maid service 2 hours each Tuesday – Thursday and Saturday
- Baby bed available Euro 100
- Linen changed on Saturday
- A cell phone is available upon request.
- Pets on request only under owner acceptance and must be on leash in the garden; small size only 60 Euro per week and only if Rossa and Selva are rented together.
- Heating metered 5 Euros minimum per unit ( price may increase )
- The pool of Casa Rossa can be used only if Selva and Rossa are rented together. Security deposit Euro 500
- Utility deposit 100 per week for heating upon arrival
Special notes and restrictions:
- Tennis 15 Euro x hour (20 Euro x hour in the evening)
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
- Extra set of bath towels 6 Euro, extra set of bed linens 10 Euro
- Extra service available Cook service – Cooking lesson – Advanced grocery shopping – Baby sitting – Extra maid service 15 Euro per hour – Restaurant reservation
Lombardia and The Lakes
Lombardia is located at the very north of Italy and borders with Switzerland and the Alps. Home to the industrial capital city of Milan which is perhaps the biggest centre in the world for fashion with names like Armani, Prada, and Gucci all residing in Milans ‘Golden Quad’. The local people of Milan take great pride in the way they dress and it can often seem they are all on a catwalk as they quickly march through the streets.
Milan is also the finance powerhouse of the country, and is not driven by tourism. The city itself is fast passed, and a great place to visit if you are a serious shopper.
The main attractions in Milan include Il Duomo di Milano, Leonardo Da Vincis last supper, La Scala opera house, and the Castello Sforzesco.
From €1,625.00 per week
Array (  => WP_Post Object ( [ID] => 385 [post_author] => 1 [post_date] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_date_gmt] => 2019-12-23 09:27:30 [post_content] => The Robilant Property develops over 60 acres uphill from Varenna. It includes Casa Rossa, Casa Selva, Villa Pupa and Casa Giovanni
- Villa Pupa: sleeps 7 + 8 in the mansards.
- Casa Rossa: sleeps 8+2.
- Casa Selva: sleeps 2+2.
- Casa Giovanni: sleeps 4.
- Casa Rossa & Casa Selva are located in the same house and can be connected.
- Villa Pupa has its own swimming pool.
- Casa Rossa has its own swimming pool.
- When Casa Selva is rented separately from Casa Rossa the guests are not allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa.
- The guests of Casa Selva are allowed to use the pool of Casa Rossa only when the two properties are rented together.
- Unless rented with Casa Pupa or Casa Rossa, Casa Giovanni guests have no access to the pools and to the ground where Pupa and Rossa are located.
- The view from this estate is breathtaking. A wonderful place to enjoy and take in the beauty of lake como. A very relaxing place, ideal for small and large groups.